Chapter 6

Okay can we just take a minute to appreciate this picture of our sister daniel? Your welcome!

ON WITH LE STORY!

Your pov:

I wake up to hear birds chirping outside and it reminds me of my childhood, I look at my phone and cover the screen from not being used to the bright light. 6:00 am. Why am I up so early? You ask yourself.

You walk into the kitchen and get a bowl of cereal and then it comes to you, I'm living with two men I hardly even know! After you eat your breakfast you think on what to do for the rest of the day as it is only 8am and you have been on your phone for the past hour and a half. Phil normally wakes up at 9 and you guess you might just wake Dan up then to. You have an hour to think of what you are going to do today.

Time skip to Le 9am! Mwahaha!

You hear the sound of phils alarm clock and walk over to dans door, knowing that Phil will easily get himself up. You gently knock on his door, you hear no answer so you carefully open it to see a shirtless Dan in bed asleep. You feel your cheeks go red at the sight and realise you were staring but lucking he didn't realise.
Why did I do that it's not like I have feelings for him..
You shake the thought out if your head and sit down next to Dan on his bed. "Hey Dan, wake up. I've made plans for today!" You say while gently shaking his shoulder. He stretches and gets up looking at the time. (Yes I know Dan wouldn't act like this in real life but just role with it..)
He rubs his eyes and moves his hobbit hair out of his eyes which I found extremely adorable. Ugh why am I thinking this he is only a friend!

Dans pov:

I wake up to the sound of my door creaking open. I have my blanket covering my legs but I was shirtless, I see y/n standing there blushing like crazy and I knew she was staring at my body. I pretended to be asleep as she walked over, she shook my shoulder a little and gently whispered for me to get up. I did what I always did when I first get up and stretch and look at my phone. I move my hair out of my face and out of the corner of my eye I see
y/n blushing at me again. She didn't have feelings for me, did she? I bit my lip to hide my smile and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I hear her slightly sigh and mumble something but i couldn't make out what she said.

Damn there are a lot of cliff hangers! I'm gonna make another chapter tomorrow or I guess later today since it's like 2am hah. Bye my chocolate puddings!!