Chapter 10

This is kinda a special one since its phils birthday today (yay) so anyway here we go!!!

You pov:

As you get closer, you can understand who is arguing and what they are saying. It's Dan and Phil.
"Can't I just have my best friend on my birthday?" Said Phil in a very frustrated voice with a little sadness.
"Of course but y/n still exists!" Dan replied.
This is my fault!

Of course it is, you ruin everything!

But maybe I can help.

Yea right! You can even help yourself, they pitty you because without them you would be homeless, they are the ones keeping you alive right now. You've screwed up phils birthday, your so selfish!

I didn't know this would happen!

Excuses.

You have an argument with your mind while you listen to the yelling behind the kitchen door.
You need to get Dan to be with Phil for his birthday. A plan forms in your head.
"Dan? Can you come here a minute?" You yell as you get back to your room.
Dan walks in looking annoyed, "I'm going out today with one of my friends so- are you ok?" You say, pretending like you never knew about his argument. "Yeah, it's phils birthday and i was gonna take you out today." He sighs sitting on you bed. "Well I'm going out later so go have fun with him, he is your best friend after all!" You say while pulling him up. "Really? Thank you!" He says while giving you a bear hug. You happily return it while deeply blushing. Dan looks at you and walks out. It sounded like he was chuckling to himself, if it's possible then you went even redder from embarrassment. "Bye y/n" Dan and Phil yelled at the same time and you heard the door close. You quickly got your bag from under you bed and packed your clothes. Before leaving, you got out some paper and wrote two notes.

Dear Phil, I'm sorry I got in the way of you and Dan. I wonder how much I changed your friendship. Probably a lot and for the worse but that's just me. I'll miss you.
- y/n

Dear Dan, thank you for taking me in and giving me everything I needed but I have realised that you probably only pittied me and you felt bad about me being alone. I can't thank you enough but I have probably made your life worse. I will admit that I have started to fall for you, Dan but you will probably never like me like that so that is just another reason for me to leave.
- y/n x

You sigh and place each letter in their bedrooms. You grab a bottle of water and two apples and wake your way outside. You go to the nearest Starbucks and sit at a table next to the window and go on your phone. You figure you could stay at a hotel and get a little job. Life was just gonna get harder but you would rather that then make other life's worse. So that's what you did. You got up and walked to the counter. You got a job rather easily and started the next day. You went to the nearest hotel and booked a night there. You plug your phone in as it had died an hour ago and you have 15 missed calls and 23 new texts. 9 of the calls were from Dan and 6 of them were from Phil, 13 of the texts were dans and 10 of them were phils. You decide to not read them as it will probably only break your heart. You get a Twitter notification and it says

@YourTwitterName come home! We need to talk! It was from Dan. You sigh as you turn your phone off and get ready for bed. You were going to sleep early since you had to get up early in the morning.

-time skip brought to you by phils underwear under-scare!-

You wake up to pounding on your door. You get up and answer it to see a guilty looking Phil and a Dan with red puffy eyes. You suddenly get tackled to the ground by Dan hugging you. "I'll be in the car." Phil says and walked away. "I love you." Dan whispers in your ear making you smile from ear to ear. "I love you to Daniel." You whisper back. Dan gets out his phone and sends a text. He shuts the hotel rooms door. He walks over to you and gives you another, less bone crushing hug. "Have you been crying?" You ask, a little worried.
Why would he cry over you?

Because he loves me.

Sure.
You shake the thoughts out your head and go back on focusing on Dan. He just replies with "I love you so much" and this made you goofily smile again. Dan gently kisses your forehead, then you nose, then you cheek, then he gently places his lips on yours and sparks fly in your body. It was like electric went through you lips as fireworks set of around you. You lips moulded into his and it was so perfect and heartfelt. He pulls away slowly, shyly smirking. You kiss his nose and climb back into bed, knowing that he wanted to be alone with you. He takes off his jacket and gets into bed with you, wrapping his arm around you and resting his other arm on your hip. He pulled you close and nuzzled his face in your hair. You fell asleep almost instantly. You practically melted at his touch and knowing he loved you back made you so happy words couldn't describe. Where has this man-child, meme been your whole life? You knew that even if you didn't last, you would enjoy it while it lasted because this has been what you have always wanted. For him to be yours and for you to be his.

Holy crap his was loooooong! Well I hoped you liked it!! And blimey, over 1000 words?!? Bye my chocolate puddings!