Chapter 7

When should Dan and Phil find out about y/n's past. And RosieMae0 SHE IS BOT GETTING RAPED FFS 😂😂😂❤️

Your pov:
After Dan  stands up and walks away I sigh to myself, "why do I like someone I hardly even know?" I mumble and get up to greet Phil. "Morning y/n!" He said with a grin. "Why are you so happy?" I ask him but he just ignores me, he knows something that I don't..

Phils pov:
We hardly do phils pov lol.
I walked out of my room and see y/n and then I remember what happened last night.

--------------fancy flashback-------------

I walk past past dans room and hear him talking to himself. Again. And I don't want to be rude but I accidentally hear what he said, "I guess I do have feelings for y/n? *mumble mumble* for me?" I heard him say but I couldn't make out the whole sentence. But I knew by the way y/n looked at Dan, she liked him to!
----------end of fancy flashback----------
I look at her and I couldn't stop myself from grinning but I knew it wasn't me who should tell her that Dan likes her, she asked me what I was happy about but I had to change the subject, I didn't like being rude and ignoring people so I just quickly walked into the kitchen. Maybe I could have some fun with this..
When y/n walked into the room I coughed and sniffed a bit hoping it would look like I'm ill. "Phil, we're gonna go out and-" she started but when she saw me I just said that I was ill and I wasn't going to go. Now they have plans to find out about each other and have fun. It's basically a date!

Your pov:
Since Phil is sick me and Dan have to go on our own. "Dan get dressed already!" You yell from outside the bathroom door and suddenly opened and you see Dan standing with a half casual half fancy shirt with his usual black jeans. I have a black dress and grey cardigan on with some black flats. Your naturally curly hair was left hanging down your back, neatly brushed. "You curled you hair?" Asked Dan as he looked me up and down, half of me was hoping he was checking me out and half of me was hoping he was only looking at what I was wearing. "N-no it naturally curly, d-don't you like it?" I stuttered, why was I trying to impress him? "No! I-I mean it suits you." He replied making me blush a little. "Phil told me he was ill when he walked past the bathroom so I know it's just us to" he said with a small smirk on his lips. You looked at Dan one last time. He looked hot! When this thought went through you mind your cheeks immediately went crimson red and you felt butterflys in your stomach. Either this or the fact that you only just noticed that Dan had slid his hand into yours.

Ok so next chapter will be the date kinda thing even though it was never meant to be date but thanks to sneaky sneaky Philip over here, they are practically going on a date! Bye my chocolate pudding!