Chapter 11

I drew that and yes, I know it sucks but it is my first phan art so stfu. I'm sorry I love you but don't dis. *pats ur fluffy head*
On with the story!

Your pov:
You wake up in the hotel room, Dan now has his arms around you tightly. You release yourself from his grip and go in the bathroom to get changed. You leave the bathroom and see Dan sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands. He sighed and it sounded like he was frustrated and felt guilty,
"Dan are you okay?" You asked sitting next to him. "Well aside from being a horrible human being then yep I'm amazing!" He said while falling back so he is now laying on the bed, he covered his face with his hands and sighed again. "How are you a horrible person?" You say and emphasise the 'you'. "I don't know, maybe because I made the person I love run away!" He say with a voice crack at the end.

"Danny don't say that, it was my decision and I've always felt like this when people are nice to me, blame my father, I mean, he was a bastard!" You gently say and give him a side hug. His response was another sigh, he got up and got you by the hand,
"I ordered a taxi so we need to hurry up." He says while pulling you out of the hotel room.

-time skip to Dan and phils flat-

We get in and I immediately go into the bathroom. What Dan and Phil don't know is that I brought some new, sharper blades.

I lock the door and find a cloth, this time I need to remember to hide what I've done in here. You finish cutting and clean everything up. You go into your room and find a black jumper (sweater). Since it's almost winter it's pretty normal to wear stuff like this since its getting pretty cold out.

Ok I'm sorry this was TINY but if you have any ideas PLEEEAAASE comment them because that would be a massive help to me and the people reading. Also sorry I haven't updated, schools been a bitch :(.
Bye my chocolate puddings! X