[3] earth skills

" Run!" screamed Clarke and I obeyed. I was still too shocked of what happened moments before. Jasper was there, happy because he did it and the next moment that damn spear was exactly in the middle of his chest. "Don't stop, Kitty, run!"  But I couldn't. My legs didn't help me. Clarke grabbed my hand and she dragged me with her. "Kitty, c'mon!"

Monty was in front but he felt on the ground. Octavia and Finn helped him to raise up but there was a skeleton. A human skeleton.

"Who are they?" asked Octavia. Clarke took a skull in her hands. Definitely didn't seem human. It was too strange.

"I think that the correct question is what are they." I said.

"We are so screwed." said the girl with brown hair.

But from the distance we heard a scream. Jasper. Maybe he was still alive. Clarke ran back where he was shot but he wasn't there anymore.

"Okay, where is him? It's impossible for a human with a spear right in his chest to get up and to start to walk on his owns legs, right?" I said with a trembling voice. The fear conquered me and I was about to have a panic attack.

"They took him." answered Clarke trying to seem calm but I could see she was scared too.

When we arrived to our camp, Wells was there, with a knife at the neck of a boy and I recognised him from being the same one that attacked him when we arrived here.

"Wells! Let him go!" I screamed.

Wells let him go but the boy tried to attack him from behind. Bellamy stopped him. And I found out his name too, John Murphy, he definitely looked was dangerous. Monty was caring Octavia and when Bellamy saw her he let everything and run to help her, obviously concerned.

"Where is the food?" he asked in a demanding voice.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." answered simply Finn.

"What the hell happened out there?" wanted him to know.

"We are attacked." answered Finn again.

"Attacked? By what?"

"Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from Ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." started to explain Finn.

But of course they didn't believe. How could they? On the Ark they said to us that there weren't any survivors.

"Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." said Clarke.

"Yeah,well, the bad news is the grounders will." added Finn.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" asked Wells noticing we returned just five.

"Jasper," I said, accentuating his name. "Jasper was hit. They took him." I answered. "Hey, where the hell is your wristband,Wells?" I asked him when I saw that he didn't had it anymore.

"Ask him!" he replied to me and he pointed to Bellamy. Angry, I approached to him. I didn't care I was only 5 feet and 0,24 inches tall and he seemed to have more than 6 feet.

"Good job, giant! Make them believe Chancellor's soon died too. What's next? You kill all of us?" I tried to look serious, but apparently I just amused him because he just chuckled.

"How many?" asked Clarke to nobody but Murphy answered that were 24 and number was increasing.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us! " told Clarke but they hated her, because she was one of the "privileged", obviously they didn't care about what she had to say. With Bellamy was different. He was older and he had something that made them go after just like puppies.