[2] asadra

My pain ended just as is started. Suddenly. Bellamy looked at me with concerned eyes as he was drawing small circles on my back while Marcus was keeping my hands into his. Indra and Rhydian, on the other hand, were still looking at me strangely, like they knew something about me.

"Thank God you're alright." Marcus said when I rested my head on my boyfriend's shoulder.

"What are you talking about? It was just a small headache."

"Babe, that wasn't just a headache. You were cold and so pale that you looked like you were dead. You sure that you didn't had any other crisis after the mountain? Or you just lied to me like you did about Clarke?"

"I'm not lying you!" I screamed desperately. "In three months I haven't any other asthma attack or panic attack. Yeah, I can't support to hear the sound of a drill but Abby says it's just a post traumatic stress disorder and that I will be better." I said and I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes. Bellamy smiled and kissed the top of my head.

After that we just stood there, the silence around us being broken just when he asked if I was alright.

"It's been 3 hours. What are they waiting for?" Bellamy asked suddenly.

"Even with the light, I don't see anyone."

"I say we make a run for it." Monty added to their debate.

"No. That's what they want us to do."

"The boy is right. They can wait longer than we can." Indra said looking at Monty.

"Besides, Kit needs to go back to Arkadia. Abby should check her..."

"I'm fine!" I snarled back at the Asian boy.

"Ok, Bellamy. Get in the turret, and you cover us. Once we get to the ridge over there, we'll cover you."

"Marcus, this is a bad idea. No one should remain back..."

"It will be ok, Princess," Bellamy interrupted me and I saw the confused look of Marcus. He wasn't understanding why he kept call me like that. "Run fast," he said as he dashed up his head through the hatch on the roof.  "They're here." Bellamy said slowly from above making us to look tensed at the hatch.

"Everybody out, or the boys dies." another voice said and I started to panic when they pulled Bellamy's through the hatch.

"Ok, ok! We're coming out. Don't hurt him." Marcus said as he opened the car's door and some masked people pushed us on the ground holding our hands at our backs. I looked at Bellamy and he nodded barely visible to me. I knew what that was meaning. It meant to try to run and hide, while he and Marcus were covering me. But I wasn't going to let them behind with the Grounders, so I shook my head in denial and Bellamy threw me one of his looks of "why are you so damn stubborn".

"All targets secure." a woman screamed.

Some of them approached to Monty and raised him from the ground taking the beacon and screaming that they found it. I looked at them. They weren't paint in white, but maybe they were Ice Nation warriors. We were outnumbered. I knew I should've say no when they made me to accept search for that beacon.

"It's mine. Give it back." Monty growled.

"Monty, please, let it go." I pleaded from the ground when flickers from what happened to Jasper earlier came in my mind.

"Monty?" the same woman asked confused.

"Mom?" Monty questioned in disbelief as they released him. The woman took off her mask and hugged him tightly as we looked at them in confusion.