[1] mountain men

I woke up in the same room, even if for a moment I hoped that everything was still a nightmare. For a short moment I expected to see Bellamy entering in the white room, asking me if I'm alright.
But then I remembered... He was dead. I let a scream to escape from my mouth and then I pushed the small cupboard that hit the floor with a powerful sound. I tried to raise it from the ground, but I cut in some glass. I cringed at the pain from my hand and started to cry remembering his last words and the kiss he gave me. I remembered his face, his voice and his sarcastically comments. I just stood there, on the cold ground. for what seemed to be the whole eternity. I didn't care actually. I didn't care if I lived or if I died. Dying couldn't be so worse, right? Nobody came back to complain. Then a blonde guy entered into the room and made a small tsk seeing the mess I did.

"Where am I? Why I am here? Were are my friends?" I asked with voice hoarse by all the screaming. He didn't answer, he just looked at me and saw the new wound on my hand.

"What have you done?" he asked in a calm voice then said something looking at the ceiling. More people entered into the room and they raised me from the ground and dragged me outside the white room, in the hallways and then in another room full with beds. Well, it's not different than the Ark. I said to myself. The same blond guy put me gently on a bed and smiled at me. I looked around and I saw that next to me was laying a blonde girl.

"Clarke?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled. I gazed  at her hands: she was tied.

"Hello, Clarke." said a small delicate woman who entered followed by an old man, a brunette girl and two guards.

"How is your arm?" Clarke kept the silence.

"And you, darling? How is your leg?" said the woman looking at me. "I see you got a nasty cut there, Kitty," I raised my eyebrow in confusion. The woman put a bandage over my cut and smiled at me. "Not much of a talker, right?" added the woman looking at us.

"Skill picked up from the savages, no doubt." said the old man.

"That's fine. Maya has something to say first anyway."

"You were the next on to be cleared through quarantine. Another ten minutes and you would've..." The old men cleared his throat. "I'm not pressing charges." continued the young brunette girl.

"Thank you, Maya. You can get your treatment now." the woman pointed another bed and Maya followed her.

"Restraints aren't necessary," the old men spoke and the two guards released Clarke's hands And the guards let Clarke free. "Dante Wallace." he added looking at us and reaching his hand. Clarke looked confused at his hand, that looked dirty. "Oil paint. That's right. You're an artist, too." he said looking at Clarke.

"Who told you that? How you know our names?" I questioned looking at him.

"Your people did, Kitty Blue. They also said you two were their leaders. Looks like you and I have a lot in common, girls."

"Where's my watch?" said after she looked at her arm.

"I'm sorry, but we can't let contaminated items inside Mount Weather. We couldn't risk it. Our protocol is very strict, Clarke. We prioritize safety over sentimentality."

"How many of us did you capture?"

"49, including you, but Clarke, you've got it wrong. You're not prisoners. We saved you."

I scoffed. "Well, in that case, you won't mind if we leave. If there are 49 of us here, we still have people out there." and my hear t broke again thinking at Bellamy.

"The patrol brought in everyone they could find, Kitty."

"What about the Ark? It came down last..." questioned the blonde girl.