[5] yellow fog

"Bellamy!" I shouted when some kind of blow was heard. And then, a yellow approached to us.

"Run! Come on! There are caves this way!''  he screamed to the others. The same blow was heard again and the mist was too close to us. I saw how Bellamy took Charlotte's hand and he ran faster than me.

"Bellamy!'' screamed a man that was near me, when the mist touched him. Bellamy looked at me, and like just in that moment he realized that I am too close of the mist, he dragged me inside of a cave, a bit too violently.

"Are you alright?'' he asked me. I tried to nod but I was trembling too much, and I couldn't breath right. Besides, it was very cold in this cave.

"H... Help me!" Bellamy looked at me confused but he seemed worried too. "In... in my pocket had to be a spray. Please give it to me."

Bellamy came closer to me and he started to take out my inhalator from my pants, and after he gave it to me. I took two puffs and after I sit on the floor.

"You are still trembling." he noticed.

"Yeah, well, maybe is another panic attack. Or maybe it's because is cold here." Charlotte sit on the floor too, and she fell asleep very soon. I tried to calm down but my trembling didn't stop.

"Damn it, Princess. C'mon." and he made me a sign to sit next to him. After I obeyed him and took place next to him, he put one of his arms over my shoulders and he dragged closer. In that position, my nose touched his chest. It was so good to feel his smell. "What was that?" he asked me with a gentle voice, as he continued to rub my shoulders trying to get me warmer.

"I think that was acid fog."

"Not that. The other thing." I raised my head and I looked at him confused. "Your breathing, he explained. Oh, that one.

"Asthma attack."

"What?"

"I was born sick. My airways aren't good. The quality of air affects me. Or if I make effort, too. Everything affects me more than the others. I need, for example much more to eat in time. When we searched for Jasper, remember? Then really I felt the lack of food and the effort." He looked at me strangely.

"You don't look sick."

"Actually, having just two attacks since we arrived here is a premiere. On the Ark I had more than two everyday."

"Panic attack?" he asked again. Of course he was curios. He haven't seen everyone having my problems.

"Yeah. You know, my heart is beating faster and I tremble, because of fear or anxiety."

"I never heard something like this before."

"Well, I am actually, the first one, since the nuclear war."

After that I felt asleep to, with my head over his chest. I woke up when Charlotte screamed something. Bellamy was near her. I just stood here watching him, trying not to make any sound, to let him know I woke up too.

"Does it happen often? What are you scared of? You know what? It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you do about it."

"But... I'm asleep." answered her.

"Fears are fears. Slay your demons when you're awake, they won't be there to get you when you sleep."

"Yeah, but... How?"

"You can't afford to be weak. Down here, weakness is death, fear is death. Let me see that knife I gave you. Now, when you feel afraid, you hold tight to that knife and you say,<<screw you, I'm not afraid.>> The little one repeated exactly what he said to her. "Slay your demons, kid. Then you'll be able to sleep."