[11] jus drein jus daun

Again through the vents, Bellamy pushed down the grill and we were now on the harvest chamber. He went exactly at one of the cages and opened it, helping the woman that was held prisoner there to stand on her feet.

"I told you I'd come back for you. Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now."

I really didn't wanted to know how they met the first time, because all I could think was a Bellamy on that cages or a Bellamy hanging upside down.

Bellamy tried to help another one to get out from the cage but this Grounder hit his arm.

"Slow down. They just bled him." the first woman commented.

"Listen to me. There's an army inside this room and I need you to help me get them ready to fight. Can you do that?" The Grounder nodded. "Good. Start with him." and pointed to the one that hit his arm.

"Too much noise." I said as I opened another of the cages. The Grounder started to yell something in their language and the noise just stopped.

"Ok. How do we do this?" she asked.

"There's an army outside going for the main door. When they get it open, all hell will break loose. That is the signal for my friends to come here, and..."

"My fellow citizens, this is your president speaking. I have news to share with you that will change all of our lives forever. For 97 years, Mount Weather has been our home. It's kept us alive, but it also held us captive. Most of us have made peace with what we've had to do to survive. We've done these things for one reason...so that our people could someday return to the ground. That day is today. Before my friend Lorelai Tsing was killed by the outsiders still at large in this mountain she found a cure. It was in their bone marrow." Cage voice sounded into the room and I caught Bellamy's hand.

"Here. I'll be back." and he put the keys into the Grounder's hand.

"Were are you going?"

"He's trying to get his people to turn each other. They'll find our friends. We have to bring them here now. I'll send them in groups. You get your people ready to go, but wait for us to come back, do you understand?" and she nodded again.

"Wait. Thank you." she said as grabbed Bellamy's hand.

"You free your people. Protect mine when they get here. We can thank each other when we're all outside."

"This has been the dream of our people since the bombs, but to reach it now, I need your help. The 45 criminals that irradiated level 5, killing 15 of our people, are now keeping us from that dream. Although we've repaired our home, we can never replace the lives that were so viciously taken from us, and as hard as it to believe, there are those among us, who would help the people who did this, and I'm speaking to you now. If you truly want to end the blood treatments once and for all, then the 45 murderers you're now hiding are the key to do that. You have one hour to turn them in without punishment. After that, we'll be forced to consider you enemies of the state. I'm asking you, please do what's right for your people, our people, so that we can all take our rightful place on the ground. We're almost home." Gage kept speaking.

"What's wrong?" Bellamy asked noticing that I stopped walking.

"There weren't 15. They were just 10!" I exclaimed angry.

"Ok, come on now. We need to save them."

"Bell." was everything I could say before I started to tremble and I couldn't stop it.

"Come on now, sweetheart. I need you to be brave. Can you that?" he asked and kissed softly my hand. I nodded. "Good. Let's save our friends." he added and we used the vents again.