[6] murphy's law

I didn't want to wake up. I was sleeping too good to wake up. But some kind of noises didn't let me to sleep anymore. After I got up I took my crimson ripped shirt, my black pants and my boots and I wanted to go out from the drop ship when Clarke entered with a very sad look.

"Clarke, all you alright? I'm sorry about Atom but you did what..."

"Kit, I need to tell you something."

"Sure, Clarke... But can you say it now? You are scaring me."

"Wells is dead. They found him this morning..."

I couldn't listen anymore. I ran out and I started to cry. I don't know how much I stayed there, but after a while I didn't had tears anymore. I looked around. They were building a wall from wood and another materials. I decided to help. Maybe if I do something could forget for a while about his death and Atom's death too. I saw how a black kid fell to his knees with a big wood beam on his arms.

"Hey! You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl and the Princess to do the lifting for you, huh?"shouted Murphy.

"I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine." answered the black guy.

"Murphy, get this guy some water." ordered Bellamy.

I approached to Charlotte to help her to tie some rope.

"Hey, you two got this?" asked Bellamy pointing his finger to the beam. We both looked at him confused but we left the ropes and we approached to the beam.

"I'm just kidding." he said smiling and lifting the beam.

Murphy unzipped his pants and he started to urinate on the black guy.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?"

"Look at you! You wanted a water break. Get back to work."

I smiled to Charlotte and I went next to Finn. He was pouring some water in a metal basin. I took some in a cup and I gave it to the black guy. He just smiled at me. When I turned around I saw Bellamy looking at me.

I gave water to a girl too and I wanted to get some for me when Clarke dragged me in a tent. There was Bellamy, Jasper, Octavia and us. On a metal table where were two human fingers and a knife. She raised the knife.

"This knife was made of metal from the drop ship."

"What you mean?" I asked her confused.

"Who else knows about this?" asked Bellamy with deep voice.

"No one. We brought it straight here." answered his beautiful sister.

"Clarke?" I asked her don't wanting to know what she had to say.

"It means the grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us."

"So there's a murder in the camp?" asked Jasper.

"There's more than one murder in this camp. This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." When Clarke wanted to get out from the tent Bellamy tried to stop her. "Be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved... the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders killed Wells is good for us."

"Oh, good for you, you mean. What... keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?" said her nervous.

"Yeah, that's it. But it's good for all of us. Fear of the grounders is building that wall. And besides, what are you gonna do... just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You don't even know whose knife that is."