[4] fog of war

Two days have passed since the whole Finn incident and this whole time I wasn't able to speak with Bellamy or with Clarke. And this because my brother and my dad were everywhere with me wanting to know everything about my time here. I told them about the snake, about the deposit, about the fog and about the fever. Then I told them about the food, the camp, the tents, the tunnels and about the landmines and the grenades. At first was nice but after a time it became boring to keep remembering everything.

"I'm sorry. I need to talk to my friends." I said to my brother and my dad when I saw Bellamy talking with Clarke at a table.

"Of course." exclaimed Christian a little disappointed.

"Christian. Your sister had been through a lot and they were there, not we. At this moment they knew her better than us."

I smiled at my dad and I went to my friends. I still couldn't get used with them here.

"Ok. Tell me again." I heard Bellamy's voice and I stood next to him looking at Clarke's drawing.

"We got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system. That's our way in."

"Sure, if we can get past the reapers and mountain men." he answered. "I swear to God, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself." he added.

"You won't be by yourself." I said looking at him.

"Guess the inquisition's over." he continued when we saw Finn out of the Ark. "How's Finn doing, anyway?"

"I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say." answered my blonde friend.

"He just kept shooting." Bellamy said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah in kids and woman." I replied harshly.

"We're at war, Princess. We've all done things." I scoffed. "Not you, sure." he said keeping looking at me and I took a sip from his juice.

"Hey." said Finn approaching to us.

"Hey." answered Bellamy and there was an awkward silence over us.

"Next round's on me. C'mon, Princess. I have to talk with you." and he grabbed my hand dragging me with him away from our friends.

"So, you really wanted to talk with me or you just wanted to let them free? Besides are you sure we should leave them alone? From what you told me, he seems kind of instable."

Bellamy shook his head. "They'll be okay. What he did... he did it for her. He wouldn't put her in any danger. Besides, this gives us some time to ourselves," A small smile appeared on my face and I looked in his brown eyes. "Are you sure you are fine?" I nodded slowly at him. "They will ask you about the rifles. Murphy told them that we've found them together."

"What?" I asked confused. Why did they need to know about the rifles?

"They say that I didn't make everything I had to do to keep everyone alive... that there were more guns..."

"Bellamy! Stop it. Even if we took the other guns we hadn't enough ammo. You did everything you could do and you're going to save our friends too exactly like you did every time you saved me."

"I didn't save you from Mount Weather..."

"I have to learn to save my skin too."

He chuckled and then he entered into the Ark. Clarke made me a sign and I followed her and Raven in the Ark.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Mount Weather's jamming us." Raven replied and then opened a radio. All I could hear was a buzz.