The Hard Truth is a Hard Lesson

Juro to the side =>

I blinked and remembered absolutely nothing after her body had glowed from the weird lines placed on her body. I looked to see Eriko thinking hard. She sighed before gracefully getting to her feet, me following. “Come, let us go and eat. Juro should have everything ready now.”

“Great, I’m kind of hungry,” I said.

We walked passed a simple dining hall and into a kitchen like area and the sight made me sweat drop. Mashiro was leaning against the wall, squeezing his eyes shut. Tsubaki had a large sharp knife in her hand, glaring at the shivering Juro and Kei.

I cleared my throat as I suddenly had the knife in my hand, examining it. “So, what happened to not causing trouble?” I asked, looking down at Kei passively. “And there is a rather large mess in here as well,” I said, looking at the food splattered on the floor and wall. The smell of blood hit my nose and I turned to look at Mashiro to see that his crossed arms were holding his arm. I walked toward him and pulled him away from the wall, tugging off his jacket.

He hissed but let me take it off only to be met with a nasty looking cut. I stabbed the knife into a nearby chopping block before making the necessary hand signs, causing my hands to glow a soft green. I glanced at Mashiro and he sighed. “It was an accident. It just happened to make Tsubaki angry since it happened when those two were squabbling,” he muttered.

I sighed as the deep cut finally healed. “Well, either way, it was really bad, so you should have come and gotten m-“ I cut myself off and covered my mouth as I started to cough. I dropped to my knees as I clutched my hands close to my mouth.

“Sensei!” I heard.

I kept my eyes closed as I took deep breaths before I shook my head, standing up and heading to the sink. Tsubaki turned the water on for me and I washed off my hands and rinsed out and off my mouth. I gripped the sink’s edge. “I’m okay. Right. Clean up this mess Kei and Juro, since you two made it. Tsubaki, supervise. Mashiro, take it easy. You look pale because you went stupid and let yourself bleed too much, though your jacket soaked up the blood.”

“Thanks,” he muttered, rolling his eyes.

“I’m not doing anything a dirty ninja says!” Juro growled.

I held up my hand to silence Tsubaki and Kei. “Juro, listen and listen well. I was forced with my own hands to murder the only people who cared for me when I was four years old. I hated myself and wanted to kill myself and tried to, but Hijuya erased my memory and I forgot everything. I lost everything in one single night before the only man who saved me decided that I would be his newest weapon and he wouldn’t even have to take me away from my family, because they were already dead.

“I had to kill people so that I wouldn’t feel abandonment and I kept forgetting. I kept forgetting everything, over and over again, because Hijuya didn’t want me to lose my mind and actually end my pathetic life. So, after all the lives I have ended, the light leaving each of their eyes in my mind and memories to stay this time, I found something that saved me and that was becoming a Konohagakure ninja and meeting my fiancé.”

His eyes were wide and he had backed against a wall, shaking. “I am harmless to you and I can barely do anything without coughing up blood because one of the three spirits sealed inside decided that he would weaken me enough to where he can take over my body and kill as many people as he can. The kind and loving man who despised blood now wants to bathe in it.”

I moved away from the sink, stepping towards him, before I started to feel a bit dizzy. Juro flinched back against the wall before my feet collapsed from under me, knees giving out, and Mashiro caught me as I had a coughing attack, and a really bad one.