A Gut Feeling, a Remembered Angel, and a Tearful Woman

Ah, i had fun writing this, but it is a few words shorter than most of mine, but i felt this is a good blace to stop. To the side (the picture and all) is a person who's name you will not learn in this chapter. tomorrow, this weekends chapter will be posted. i hope you enjoy and TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! I seriously want to know!!!!!! Also, Kakashi AMV to the side! I hope you like it, i really love the song!!!

Vote

Comment

Fan...wouldn't hurt....

X3 Have fun!!!

Hitsuki's POV

I sighed as I watched my party climb onto the boat before I hugged Fusao tightly. "I'm really going to miss you," I breathed out quietly.

"You won't have to if you come back to visit," he chuckled.

"It works both ways," I grinned, kissing his cheek.

"Hime, boats leaving!" Hokuto called out, already a mile out.

I rolled my eyes before smirking. "Let's mess with him, shall we?"

"Don't give him too big of a heart attack, yeah?" Fusao said.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe." I disappeared, kicking up a cloud of dust, and ended up behind Hokuto who was calling out to me again. I leaned next to his ear, a smirk gracing y face and whispered. "I'm right here."

A high pitched squeal left his mouth as he jumped away. I blinked before I gripped my stomach as I laughed hard. "H-Hitsuki!" he sighed, gripping tightly at the clothes over his thumping heart. "That wasn't funny!"

"What kind of ninja jumps?" I laughed. "Better yet, what kind of man has that shrill of a scream?" I asked, laughing harder. I heard other laughs joining in. Kei was laughing as hard as I was. Tsubaki was covering her mouth as her body shook from her silent laughter. Mashiro was chuckling. Juro was laughing and pointing. Eriko was biting her lips and daintily hiding her mouth behind her fingertips.

"Apparently your cousin!" Kei guffawed.

"You sound like an idiot," I laughed before abruptly stopping and standing up. "Oh, wait."

"Hey!" Kei cried, looking at me angrily. Juro fell onto the boat's deck. Tsubaki was clutching her stomach now. Mashiro was smirking in agreement. Eriko was shaking her head in amusement, though she was still biting her bottom lip. Hokuto smirked. "You're the idiot who jumped," Kei growled at Hokuto before stomping down to the cabin.

Tsubaki followed to calm him down and Mashiro watched before sighing and going to the steering wheel, sitting up in the cabin up there. Hokuto pouted as he followed so that he could drive us home. He knew we wouldn't be stopping and Mashiro offered to drive during the day. I waved to Fusao and Chise, who had stayed behind to see us off, before turning back and staring out at the endless ocean as we headed home.

I stared out at the sea, suddenly hearing its song, and sighing in content. It was trying to calm my weary mind and I wasn't sure why. Eriko was staring out at the sea in contemplative confusion. I walked next to her. "So you can hear the song?" I asked.

"Yes. I have been to the sea, but never heard it sing."

"You are probably the only one who can hear it besides me. You probably have some of my chakra in you. It will fade," I told her. "It is a calming thing," I whispered. She stared at me. "It sings to ease the worry in my gut. I feel all philosophical," I snorted.

She smiled. "Ah, yes, I have those moments."

"Explains why you are a priestess. Well, I am going to go and take a much needed rest," I muttered, rubbing my temples. "Worry is turning into a migraine," I sighed, walking away and going below deck. Tsubaki and Kei were in a separate room from the master bedroom, which I was glad for, so I flopped onto the bed and lazily stretched out. "Life is a continuing mystery," I sighed before falling to sleep.