Chapter one Let's get back to school

Henry's P.O.V

My alarm woke me up in most annoying tone tap the snooze button for more minutes of sleep.
"HENRY!!!!!!!!!!! Mom says if your over sleep this week your grounded." my ridiculously annoying sister Piper said. And slammed the door before I can response to her about she is so annoying.

I can't believe who fasted two weeks went by. I mean when it's school the days just drag on but as soon as spring break hit it's like I close my eyes and bam! Back to school for you. UHG I said in my head and got in the shower.

After I got out the shower i brushed my teeth, combed my hair and got dress with a black shirt, dark jeans, my white vans, and my grey hoodie. it was going to be a little chill today. I grabbed my book bag and went down stairs. 

Piper was already eating all the pancake but, I managed to get two before they where all gone. While I was washing my plate the door bell ran. Before I even got my hand on the door Piper pushed me out of the way sending me to the ground. She may look small but that girl is strong. 

It was my best friend Derek, Piper has a huge crush on him but it's all good because, now I have a advantage on her. I can just say I'll tell Derek that she has a crush on him and then she eating out of the palm of mt hand.

"Hey guys what's up?" Derek asks.

"Nothing much  what about you?" Piper reasoned while twirling her hair.

"Not much," He replied "You guys ready?"

"Yeah let me just grab my book bag" I said.
Derek was driving us to school because my took away my car for two weeks 'cuz it was my fourth time that week being out later then my coiffure.

"I call shoot gun!!" Piper yelled before I even got to the door.

When we got in the car Piper put on her music instantly. Young Blood by Bea Miller  and sang along with her. 

We've got young blood
Can't destroy us
We make our own luck in this world
We've got young blood
No one chose us
We make our own love in this world

Someday we could run away
See it all before the fade
And bottle up the feeling in a jar
Pass around to all our friends
We can breathe it in and out again
Huddled in the backseat of the car

But in dark times when we close our eyes
It's a nightmare, it's a nightmare
When the sun don't shine we lose our minds
But I swear, we can get there

We've got young blood
Can't destroy us
We make our own luck in this world
We've got young blood
No one chose us
We make our own love in this world

Surprisingly Piper can actually sing but I was tried of hearing her so took her phone turn it off. She turned around gave me an evil look. I was kidda scared but I brushed it off soon we reach school. 'I don't remember it being so far away but then again I drive faster than Derek.'  

When got out the car Piper snatch her phone form me and head toward her friends. I sigh and went in the big school with Derek while people waved and smiled at us. 

Let's hope the rest of the year will be good. Hope

Hope You Guy like my first Book and Chapter. Sorry for any missed spelled word or incorrect Grammar. I did not proofread.