Chapter evelen Here we are

Okay guys I'm changing the formate of this book. Just to let yall know...

_______________________________________________________________________

The back of Chloe's house ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chloe P.O.V

"A sleep-over with guys?" Char questioned looking unconfortable.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? We all was have sleep-overs with the guys." I say.

"I don't know. I never been to one and my dad would probally kill if he found out."

"So..... your saying you nor Amber never went to a sleep-over with guys?" I ask. I don't beleive that.

"Well, I never said Amber. My mom alwas she could go but, not actually sleep-over so I covered for her." she said. Sneaky I like it.

"Well, just tell the buzzkill that it just you and the girls going to my house for the sleep-over."

"I don't know I don't want to lie to them." she said.

"Well it's obvi you lied to them when you cover fo Amber."

"I know I know." she sighed. Got her.

"Good. Now go tell Henry." I said.

"You didn't tell him yet? I thought you told everybody already."she said.

"I did but not Henry. I think he'll like to her the news for from the girl his cruch over." I say cheekly

"What are we 12? and it 'on'." she correct me.

"Whatever just go teel him so we can celebrate!!!!!!"I said all excidently.

"Fine whatever." she says leaving the bathroom. Yes we were in the bathroom at our school and school is over. But, that's the best place to talk. 

The really reason that we are having a sleep-over is because the agency think the our, bad guys in these case sre coming closer to there target. So, we need to keep Char under the rader for a little bit so the heat can blow off this area. We can't just keep moving them around the world it would be easier for them to catch her. 

I left the bathroom and to the other just to talk and get thing situated about the sleep-over not long after I get to them Char and Hen come into view.

The girls got into Henry's car and annoyer the live iush out of him his face was so halirious. He was so annoyed. And we song like there was know tomorrow then Hen went on say what was on his mine and icouldn't stop laughing.

"Why put on the song if you just going to sing over it?" Hen said

"Becaus it's fun, and you have a beat to sing with!" Steph said.

"I wish the smothie shop was closer to school." Hen said all annoyed

"Why, you don't injoy our singing?" B said teasingly.

"Wow, I am keep think out loud. I better stop before I say something that I'll regret." yet did he know he was still thinking out loud.

"Say something like what?" I said with an evil grin. And then that's when the non stop laughing started, he was so embreressed. He put on the radio again and Ed Sharen was playing my love of my life. And what was the coincident that 'Thinking Out Loud' was on. None of us dare to make a sond as his beautiful voice sarounded the car.

We avird at my house my house 10 minutes after we left the smoothie place. We all got out of the car and headed to the house. But, I notice Char didn't move from her spot standing next to the passenger door. "Wow." she breath out. "Just wow."

"Come on Char. I'll give you a tour later. But, let's get dress." I say

"Get? Where are we going? We just got here." She said still in awe of the house.

"We aren't going any where. We are just going swimming."

"Oh, kay." she said. But, she still didn't move. So I had to baiscaly drag her in the house. I lead her up the stairs and into my room where the other two girls where.

"What took you guys so long." B said looking thogh some draws for I don't what.

"Just look at her." I said pointing at Char, who looked more in awe than I think is possible.

"Oh." They said in unison.

"Anyway least go get our bathing suits on." I say.

"Yeah, Chlo I can't find the remote controll." B said still in the same draw as before. Oh that's what she was looking for.

"Oh it's not in that draw anymore. It's in this one." I pointed to the one on the right of the one she was in.

"Why'd you change the draw?" Bibi ask.

"I don't know I like it to be there. I always put there when I'm done using it anyway." I say

"Uh, What's the remote for?" Char question finally get out of her trans.

"I'll show you." I say. I press one button and it opens my closet. Then I press another button. And the a dresser and the wall in my closet move out of sight. (A/N Kindda like on Hannah Montana)

Charlotte once again is in awe. It's so cute. "I know," I say

"Cool!!!!!" we all say in unison, then start laughing.

We walk in and start looking for bikini. We look at diferrent one that copliment our sink tones and such. We all get the same type of bikini just in diferrent colors. We're all obbessed with those kind. (I don't know what they are called. "they" as in the type of bikini. If you know please tell me in the comments. Thank you.)

)

We quikly put on the bikini and some flip-flops and head to my pool. And don't worry I never wore those bikinis before. And as luck brings us we all pretty much wear the same size. I think it was meant for us to be all friends.

Sorry I was supossed to post ba while ago. I hope you like it. And I also change Stephanie to Kiernan Shipka from Angelica Salek. Yeah, k.

Love Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD