Chapter thirteen Operation 'Get Her'

Brain POV

"Hey, Charlotte!" I call out to while swimming towards her.

"Yeah?" she answers when I get close enough to her. I had to ask her a serious question, while two.

"I have to ask you two questions." I say getting out of the pool to sit next to her on the ledge.

"Shoot." she says kicking her legs a bit in the pool making little splashes.

"Well, first of all. Why aren't you in the pool?" I question. She been sitting here for like thirty minutes and just only started to put her feet in.

Shrugging and answering, "I don't know, actually." she said laughing.

"Do you want to get in?" I asks.

"Yeah, sure." she says. Before she even knew it I was in the pool and lifting her up by her waist and putting her down in the pool right in front of me.

"Strong aren't we?" she says teasing me while slightly pushing my shoulder back a little. We start laughing at that. Then she asks, "So what's the second thing you had to asks?" she questions me.

"Well there is actually three." I say remembering the other question, She nods as in saying 'Go, on' "Can you keep a secret?" I asks praying she can, because if she can't all my plan are ruin.

"Um, yeah- Wait do you have a secret?! Ooooh tell me tell me tell me!" She almost yells.

"Shh" I say shushing her, "And yes I do have a secret, but if you keep talking so loud everyone would know I have one. And we don't want that, now do we?"

She shakes her head like a chile and I silently laugh to myself. "Okay I'll tell you my secret." a I say taking in a deep breath before I say anything. "So, I kindda, maybe, sortta, a little, just a tiny bit like Stephanie for two years now. And I need some to get her to like me back, I asked Jasper for some help, and all he said was to make her jealous."

"Well, that's actually a good plan." she says looking really shocked.

"Yeah, I know." I says chuckling.

"Then do you need my help." she says pointing at herself.

"Well, I kindda wanted you to help me making her jealous." I say sheepishly.

"Oh so you" she says pointing at me "want me" she says pointing at herself "to get Stehp all jealous" she sound a little angry.

"Yeah." I say scared that I might set her off.

"So you wanna use me." she say rising her right brow

"Yeah, I mean no. Of course I don't want to use you. I jus-"

She cut me off rising her hand, "I know what you mean I just kidding. So serious." She says laughing

"Well, you are intimidating." I say she rolls her eyes.

"So we're gonna start it now, but not too much just a little. So no one subsets anything." she say, "Got it? Good."

It took me a while finally understand what she was talking about but, I got it now and I'll get Steph soon.

"Start operation 'Get Her' now." she say, "But, first piggy-back!" she says excitedly.

"Why?" I whine

"'Cause I said so, and this will help with the plan." she says. Then twirls her finger motioning me turn around, which I do. She hops on my back and start leading her to our friends.

I know very short but, I working on the next chapter. It should come out soon if it's not long.
I hope you guys like it. 

I got my fanpage on insta back.
Name: bellasdangerous

Love. Bye!!!!!! XD!!!!!!