Chapter fourteen Hurting heads

Char POV

The plan was going on great Stephanie was totally getting all jealous.

It will only be the matter of time 'till she come asking all these qeustion about me so called liking Brain and the sudden interest I'm showing, so I'll will be like

"Oh no, I don't like Brain we're just playing around"
Then she be like "Oh so you don't like him?" and I'll be like
"No, I don't so can get him." Then she'll be like
"Thanks--- wait what? How did you know I like him" Then I'll be like
"I know everything."
And then they'll happily ever after.

I know I'm a genuinus.

When we we're in the pool I put all my flirting skill on the table. I'm not the one to flirt but when I do. All the boys will be shake-ka shake-ka.

We already took our showers and got dress into our night clothes.

Right now we all are in the gaming room playing some fuse ball the girls while the guys play some racing game. 

"So how 'bout us girls go down stairs and start baking?" Chloe asks us. We are still play the game.

"Sounds good!" Bianca says, she's on my team.

"Yup, I love that idea. Baking is my life." I say.

"And eating it is mine." Bianca says, and we all start laughing except for Stephanie. She seem like she in her on world.

"I know right!" Chloe says, replying to Bianca.

" How 'bout you Steph, wanna come bake with us?" I asks her.

"Huh , um yeah. Let's go." she say and starts leaving to go to the kitchen I guess.

"Boys, we're going to the kitchen if you need us." Chloe says. They all nod in response.

"What are guys making?" Jasper asks

"Um, I don't know. Maybe just some cookies." Bianca says, as we are almost out the door. Brain turns around to look at me and I tap my nose, he nods.

That's our way to say that we need to talk about our top secert mission. I love saying that it makes me sound like I'm a spy.

"What is it?" Brain asks once he was safely outside the room where no one could see us.

"Well hello to you  too." I say sarcastically.

"Ugh. Fine. Hello dare. How are you doing on this fine evening." he says

"Actually, I'm a bit tired an-" I was cut off by the rudey-bututy in front of me

"We don't have time for this. I told the guys I was going to the bathroom." he says

"Fine okay." I say. He ruined all the fun. "I forgot what I was gonna say."

"Charlotte..." he whines. Such a big baby.

"Uhh, Oh! It was just that plan is going really well. I think Steph is going to asks me some question soon." I say.

"Why, do you think that?" he asks me.

To be honest I feel insulted right now. I'm a girl, that means I can ready them like magazine. You know what I'm gonna voice my thoughts. He can't just inalted me like that. It's so rude.

"Well, I'm a girl so I basically have super powers that make me able to know what girls are like, think, and mean. I even can tell she like you for a while." I say matter a factully tone. "And she been staring daggers though my head since the pool."

"Really?!" he says.

"Yeah it's actualy starting to hurt." I say rubbing the back of my head with my left hand. "I never kne-"

"No no, not that. I mean that she liked me for a while." he says

"Yeah, but my head it hurting an-"

 "I gotta go." he say leaving me in the hall way to find the kitchen. So rude.

"Huph!" I say stomping my foot.

Let's where the right turn will take me.

That's it for this chapter hope you like it.

Love. Bye!!! XD!!!!