Chapter two First Day of School

Charlotte P.O.V

"Wake up Charlotte. You have to get ready it's our first day at our new school." my older sister Amber said while shaking me a wake.

She actually sound excited. Why would any one be excited about school? I got up and did all my hygiene business (saying it like Luther from Zeke and Luther). I put on some high waisted dark skinny jeans, a long sleeve black crop top with the word hashtag (#Hashtag) written in gold. I put on my gold stud earnings 'cuz didn't my outfit to be over powering.
My heart gold necklace and my black heel boots (I'm short so always need to wear some heels) and put on a little bit of make up on. Keeping it real fresh and simple.

It was little tricky finding every thing because some of my stuff was in boxes. We just moved here form New York because my dad got some job here. So me and Amber didn't really have a real spring break. The worst.

I went down stairs to get some breakfast. Mom was making some omelets I sat down next to Amber and eat our omelets and parfaits and drunk some orange juice. After we finished Amber and I went to school UGH.

I couldn't believe Amber knew where the school was but, I have small feeling that she doesn't where it is and should be driving us. But I'm not going to let that borther me. I mean what's the worst thing that can happen?
If we get lost we won't have to go to school to day and I can sleep for the rest of the day. That would be really nice wouldn't it? "So, Char are you excited for school" Amber ask dancing to her music which was Animals by Maroon 5 (I really like that song).
That question snapped me out of my thoughts. Why would she think excited or at least bit happy. Does she not see the look on my face?

"No, why would I? New people, new and bigger school, and new teachers who don't already love me." I replied

"Yeah, that's the good thing new people and a new school so you're all like mysterious and kidda cool like Alison (from Teen Wolf). Oh, and by the way teachers are people too." she said laughing,"You sound like Cathy (from Dance Moms)"

I stock out my tongue at her. That was such an insulted she knows how much I hate Cathy. "You're just happy 'cuz have friends here and a boyfriend" I said the last part in a teasing tone.

(If you're wondering we used to live in Swillveiew when we were younger and Amber stayed in contact with her friends, but I didn't really have friends at that time so I just tagged along with Amber and her friends. She didn't mind because her friends were a little the bad side and with me around they couldn't really do stuff.  But, Amber isn't that goody goody she was back then. She learned how to breath.)

"He's not my boyfriend!" she yelled, "And yes, I am happy because I have friends," she said that much calmer. She got to be bipolar changing her moods so fast. "and you don't" she said teasing me. I brushed it off I don't even like being around a lot of people anyway.

When her song stopped playing the car was silent for a couple of minutes then we averred at the school. 'Dang it, I was really hoping we would get lost'
We got of the car and Amber realized how nerves I was "You want me to walk you in I can ditch my friends and we can get our schedules together." she said to me.

"Nah, it's okay go with your friend I don't want them to be mad at you and plus I won't you to use that as an advantage on me or something." I said.

"That's really true, but I'll tell you what--"

"What?" I said cutting her off. She started again

"Well, I can tell you if you stop interrupting me--"

"Sorry." I say interrupting her again.

"You're doing it a again." I was going to say sorry but I did not want to interrupt her again. "You can set with me and my friends at lunch if we have the lunch period and if you don't have any friends by then. K? " she finally finishing her sentence.

"Kk" I said but I really wanted to say 'Like you had a choice. I sit where I please'  But, she was being nice so I decide not to give her any of the sass. She waved bye and went to her friends who were waiting for her.

I took a deep breath and walked the rest of this year isn't going to be that bad. I Hope. "I hope that it's going to be. I really hope." I thought to myself before walking in.

830 words computer written. Wow!!! Hope you guys liked it. See you guys later. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD