Chapter five Starbucks

Charlotte's P.O.V

Okay, so today was really long but, good fer the first day of school. I made a friend and possible several other. I'm actually very happy. 

After my last class me and Chloe went our sperate ways. I went to my locker and texted Amber where she was it took her ten minutes to replied. Really Amber Really. She said she'll meet me in ten. So I just went outside to the car.

"HEY CHAR" someone yelled. I think it's Chloe. I turned around to see Chloe running up to me. 'Yup, I was right' I bragged to me self.

"Hey, Chloe," I return "what's up?"

"Well, we'er going to Starbucks and I wanted to know if you would come please." I was really tried and didn't want to actully but, then she gave me puppy dog eyes. I'm a sucker for puppy dog 'Dang it' 

"Sure, I'll go. I just tell my sister that she doesn't have to get me." I pulled out my phone texted my sister. And you know how she replied: 'Oh good that's great. I was going to the mall with Sara anyway. Bye love ya have fun ;P':

Really wow. I decide text my mom said that I'm going out with some friends and I'll be back not to late. "Okay, I'm done. Let's go." I said. She squled and grabbed my arm to her car. When I got to her I almost fainted it was so pretty. "I't gorgeous." I said after I snapped out of my daze.

"Thanks. Got it for my 16th bd." she said with a smile. I got in to the passinger seat . "So. Where is every boady else?" I asked.

She gave me a smirk. "Well, Jasper is bussy, with some homework or something. Bianca and Brian have to help their perents. Dreker went home and Staphenie is tuturing some kids. So it's Just me and you," She said smiling.

"Then why did you say 'We'er going to Starbucks'?" She started luaghing 'OH. NO. I befriended a crazy person.'  I thourhgt

"Silly you Henry is coming. I didn't give a excuse for him did I?" she said. I sighed. "You know he likes you right?" she said.

I wasn't really listening I was think about Teen Wolf  and dreamy dreamy Stiles. snap out of it. Well it's coming out today. YAY. "OH, sorry who likes what?" said snapping out of my daze.

"Henry he likes....." she trailed off. She was looking at something. I looked where see was looking and spoted Henry. My heart was racing. I don't know why I sitting next to at lunch,  what's going on now? He open the car door and hopped in. I had to take a deep breath.

"Hey" he said buckling his seat belt. "Hey" we said in unisent. "Where's Jasp? I thought he was coming with us." he said

"Umm...." she said "Well you see, he's not coming. So, it just the three of us." She finished really happy. 

"Okay, but we should get going before the rush start." he said pulling out his phone. Chloe then started the car and started driving. She turned on the redio and 'Whip and Nae Nea' UGH! I hated that song. It's so over played. 

I geuss she sense me not liking the song because she said, "Don't really like the song do you?" I wasn't going to lie. Because if I did may have died.

"No, not really my tates. it's so over played." I said.

"I know right.  My brother alwas sings it." she said. She flicked by cupple of songs and then she landed on. 'Kiss you' by One Direction. This song is awsome. We both look at each other and smiled. When Henry herd the beat he immediately looked up from his phone.

"No, please" he whined "Not this song. Anything but, this song." he tried to change the song but Chlo slapped his hand. I tried my best not to laugh. She gave him a glare and he just sighed and went back to his phone. We started to sing the song playfully. I was actully suprised with myself. I singing front of people. But I just feel something with them like I knew them my whole intire life or something. Like I can share all my secerts with them.

"Here!" Chloe yelled and got out of the car. 'Wow! That felt like we were in that car for five seconds.' I said in my mind.

We went in got our stuff then sat down at a talbe. We mostly talked about terrible homework. Until Henry got up to take a call. "So........... Charlotte." Chlo said

"Um. Yeah" I said, she seemed suspicious.

"Well, I know you don't like showing off your talents. But, I saw you in free period and you're are really good." she said. 'Really good at what?' 

"Really good at what? Exactly."

"You know," she said. I'm getting scared again. So I just gave her a look like I don't know what she talking. "If you don't want to talk about it. You don't have to." she said.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." I said. What is she talking about? What did I do in free period. Just when it hit me, my face changed and I guess she knew I knew. Because she cut me off before I can say anything. 

"You're great. You should try out for cheerleanding they're having replacement tryouts this week. And I know you would get in. Plus I know the captains of the squad. Soo.... You should definly tryout."

"I don't know? I'm kindda have stage fright." I said that's some what the turth. I can talk to people about basic things but, talking more about big stuff and doing things in public or in front of a huge crowds. I get sick.

"Come on it's not going to that bad. I'll be there with you. Pormiss," she said. Before I can portest she cut me off by giving me the puppy dogs eyes and begging me to tryout.

"Okay, Fine fine. Just stop giving me those eyes." I said luaghing.

"YAY!" she said jumping out of her seat and giving me a hug.

"Saet down now you're cuasing a secen." I say, still luaghing breaking the hug.

"That's great I can't wait to tell the girls." she said still so excided. Just then Henry came back in. I forgot he was even here. That's so wrong of me.
"Hey, who were you talking to?" Chloe said smiling. "

Uh, no one just Ray." he replied.

"Ray is someone. But, what did he want?" she said.

"Nothing, Just wanted to know where some files were." he said drinking the some of his cofee. "Wanting to know where some files are Is something." she said teasingly.

"Whatever, let's just go." he says getting annoyed.

"Go where know nowhere." she said teasing him. He just looked so annoyed we couldn't help but to laugh.
We left Starbucks and got in the car. But, this time Henry picked the song.

First he put on 'Good for You' "I know you don't like this song." Chloe said.

"I know, just put it on because I know you hate it." Henry said. Then he put on a song I never herd before. It was pretty good but, I not sure what it meant.

We finnaly got to My house. We said our good byes, then I went in my house. "Hey" my mom said in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, I'm going in my room. Bye." said going up the stairs. 'Ugh, the first day wasn't so bad'

I took a shower got dress ate diner the I got ready for Teen Wolf  'Yay'.

I know took me forever but I'm really sorry. Hope the chapter was worth the wait. I know it wasn't. But, I really hope you like it.

OH. When I wrote the part about Teen Wolf coming out that night it really was. And Teen Wolf in this book comes out on Monday like it use to not Tuesday.

Did not poofread. Sorry.

I'll see y'all leter. Bye, Love Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD