Chapter seventeen Truth or Naked

A/N read a/n at bottom to know what happen the first time this was publish.

Bianca POV

Here we are all wet and tired on Chloe's carpeted room floor.

~

Truth and Dare was really fun! I love that game.

There was so many hilarious thing we had to do and some just gross.

Henry had to strip, that was super funny he had to do a whole Magic Mike thing. Everyone was laughing, he looked so awkward and uncomfortable. But he only took off his shirt, because by the time he had taken it off we were all on the floor with tears rolling down our cheeks. 

Derek had to, twerk on the wall, while we played Ms. New Booty. I didn't this before but, he can twerk like really good. He needs to teach me how to move my ass like that.

Jasper was pelted with whip cream and ice cream. It was just supposed to be simple with just ice and whip cream but, we went all out on him with a whole sundae, Stephanie even put a spoon in his shirt pocket and a cherry on top of his head.

 Chloe picks Brad Pitt over Justin Timberlake any day, she says Brad only gets hotter over the years and that Justin is supposed to be with Beyonce, and I couldn't agree more.

Steph really can't dance, Henry asked her what her darkest secret that she haven't told anyone even me and she said dancing. That she really dances horribly; we didn't believe her until she started, and when she says she can't dance she really can't. (A/N I hope someone got where this is from)

Charlotte get really nervous she faints, one time when she ten she had to announce something in front of her whole school she got so nervous that she fainted; and was unconscious for three days and woke with concussion and stitches on her head that is now scar. She answer that when the Jasper asked her what was the worst injury she ever had gotten.

And I had to lick the floor next the garbage can. Yeah, Henry is a terrible person, he said it was payback for the Magic Mike but, it was worth it. 

But let me tell the funniest thing ever.

~Flashback~

"Uh dare you to........ Skinny dip in the pool." Chloe says to Charlotte.

"Um, no?" Charlotte say, like a question.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I'll have to get naked." She say in an obvious tone.

"Well, that's the point." Steph say,s rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, get naked!" Brain says, wiggling his eyebrows and doing this weird dance.

"Eww." I say, and punch his shoulder what he just laughs at.

"Thank you." Char says to me.

"Any time ma'am." I say tipping my fake cowboy hat.

"But, come on Char it's a dare." Jasper says, "You have to do it."

"I don't have to do anything." Charlotte says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, you do." I say. Come on this is the game we are playing.

"No, I don't you can't make me." She says.

New Girl Swellview (Henry Danger Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara