Chapter eighteen Goodnight Talk

Henry POV

I don't know what's going with Brian and Charlotte but, it is starting to get on my nerves. One second they're being all normal and the next it looks like they're fighting the urge to suck each others faces off.

He knows he shouldn't be getting to close to her. I don't give a damn of what Ray did; he doesn't follow any rules but, his.
And doesn't he, well didn't he like Stephanie? Why is he all up on Charlotte now?

"I think it's time to hit the hay." Chloe says, getting up from the floor.

"Aren't you going to take a shower first?" Bianca questions her.

"Nope!" She says, plopping on her bed.

"Yeah I'm not up for that either." Stephanie says, getting up off the floor as well as Jasper and Brain.

"I think you should change your clothes at least. You don't want to get your bed all wet." I say, stretching out my back.

"Yeah, you're so right I should go do that." Chloe says, getting up from her bed then rushing into her closet.

"I'm going to the bathroom down the hall if anyone needs me." Jasper announces, leaving the room.

"We won't!" Brain yells, after him leaning on the wall.

"Charlotte open up. I need my toothbrush!" Stephanie says knocking on the bathroom door.

"It's unlock!" I hear Charlotte's muffled voice.

"Good, I need mine too," Bianca says, rushing in the bathroom with Stephanie they shut the bathroom door and all you hear is this weird squealing sound.

"OML! I wish I had your bod Char!" Bianca says, in a high pitch voice.

"Let me see let me see!" Chloe says, running out of her closet and into her bathroom shut the door with a slam.

"Girl, how does your body look better in underwear than a bikini!" Chloe exclaims.

I look over at Derek who had face mirroring mine, confused and Brain who was wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him then focus on Derek.

"What the hell!" I say.

"Why are girls so weird?" Derek questions, with furrow eyebrows.

"I don't know you're dating one of them." I reply.

"So, no one else has the urge to go in the room that's only a few yards away?" Brain asks, like its real question sitting down next to us.

"Hell no you perv!" Derek says punching him in the arm.

"Ow, people really need to stop putting their hands on me." He pouts, whining.

"Man up, you wimp!" I laugh punching his other arm.

"OW!" Me and Derek bust out laughing at the pouting Brain holding his arms. "I don't know why you guys are laughing theses punches hurt like a bitch!" and we start laughing even more.

"What's up?" Jas says, coming in the room lying down on Chloe's bed.

"These bastards keep on abusing me." Brain says, pointing at us. He's such a child.

"Hey, I'm not no wedlock baby!" Derek quickly says.

"Uh, I don't know about me!" I say, and the guys start laughing. "I'm serious."

"Oh. I know. I know." Jasper says, still laughing.

"I'm going to jump in the shower." Brain says, getting up heading out the door.