Chapter four Seeing her the first real time

Henry P.O.V.

The hallways were filled with a brunch off people. Girls kept winking at us and smiling and laughing. Eww, I'm not looking for a relationship right now. Then Bianca came up to us and we give each a separate hug. I haven't seen her whole intern spring break.

We all went to our lockers to get our stuff when turned around she was prettier in person.
Her name was Charlotte Bolten. I only saw pictures of her that our boss Ray showed us. (Ray is basically like a father brother to us, you know what I mean?) I was going to go up to her but, Chloe got to her first.

What I thinking of course she was gonna get to her first they have all the same classes. But, I really wanted to talk to her; at least I have History with her. But, I hate History it's so boring and everything is a lie.

I turned away form my locker putting on One Direction 'You & I' (it's one of my guilty pleasures). But when I looked up from my phone I bumped in to someone I wasn't in the mood today. I was about to yell at them but, then I saw that it was Jasper.

"Sorry man, I didn't see you there. Do you know where Chloe is?" Jasper said.

"Yeah, she's right over there with Charlotte. Oh, and remember you don't know her she's just a new student." I said.

"Got it dude. Bye" he said walkin' up to Chloe and Charlotte.

I, Derek, and Bianca walked in to History together.
You know I love my friends but, they're so annoying always with each other being all cute and then they try to invite me to one of their couples's things. Like eww, no, I'm not going to be the seventh wheel.

So walking with Derek and Bianca was a big mistake them holding hand whispering in each other ears, smiling and giggling. It discussing, I hate being around them when they're like this. I went the back of the class because the teacher never calls on anyone in the back. Thankfully no one caught on to that. But, Derek sets right next to me and Bianca set right next to him. Great, now I'm gonna hear them flirt through all class.

Then Charlotte comes into the room and it's like the whole room stop moving and it was just her standing there. 'Stop it Henry you can't fall for her' I snap out of that feeling. What am I doing I can't like her that way?

The teacher pulls her to the front of the class so she can tell us about her self even though I already know enough about her. In a good way.

She said: "Well I'm Charlotte Bolten but people usually call me Char. Just moved here from NY but, I use to live here when I was younger. I'm short so, heels are my bb4l. Fav color eggplant Fav Number 11 Fav t.v show Teen Wolf Fav character Stiles Fav sibling wish I can pick someone else but, Amber and I think sums up everything. Oh and I really loath going to school. Okay I'm done."

I think the only thing that learned about her was that she wares heels because she short but, anyone could guess that.

I had a really long half of a day and I still didn't talk to Charlotte and I had more classes with her but, she just sat next to Chlo and she was always around like she was scared.

She kept looking around and calling some I don't know through. Maybe she will sit next to us during lunch, wait she has to maybe than I'll talk to her.

When I got to lunch all I saw was Jasper, Stephanie, Brain, Derek and, Bianca. I sat down next to Derek and greeted them after I got my lunch. "Hey, guys have you seen Chloe and Charlotte any where?" I asks.

"Yeah, well, actually no, but, Chlo texted me and said they be here soon." Stephanie said. Right after she said that I saw them walking up to us but, then stopped and they started to talk. I listen to them. Them: "What if they don't like me and want me to leave I don't want it to be all awkward" Charlotte said kindda whining.

"It'll be fine." Chloe say. "Promise?" Charlotte says

"Promise, they love new people." Chloe said

"Fine okay let's go." Charlotte gives in. Then they came to our table.

"Nice to see you again Char." Jasper said. Wow he's already on nickname base.

"Nice to see you too." Charlotte said while taking a seat to Chlo and I. I was actually not happy about that. I know wanted talk to her all day I wasn't in the mood for some reason. I don't know why though.

Chloe then said "Guys this is Charlotte," Snapping me away from my thought. "Char his is Stephanie, Brian, Bianca there twins, Derek and Henry "

"Hi" is all Charlotte said giving a small smile.

"Hey" we all said at the same time with a smile. When she looked at Derek her eyes kidda lit up.

I think she likes him. Poor girl I don't think she knows that he's with Bianca. Then we started talking about the game we about to play against the 'Vipers' Charlotte didn't really seem interested. She was looking around again for someone.

Then she say "Will you excuse me?" mostly talking to Chloe.

I wonder who she is talking to. I watch her as she lifted, she went over to this girl who looks just like her. 'Oh, yeah that's her sister Amber. I totally forgot she had one' I thought to myself.

"Hen, are you okay? You're steering." Brain says.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said shaking the thought of my head.

"Aww, Henry's got a crush." Stephanie teased.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a crush on anyone." I said confused. I really don't know what she talking about. The all looked at me. "What?!" I said.

"Come on Hen it's obvious you like Char. You should just ask her out. I'm sure she wouldn't say no." Chloe said.

I don't like her think she Hot and all but, I don't like her. I barely even know her. While I do but' that's not the point. "I don't like her. Plus even if I did I don't if she likes me and we can't date our clients." I said defending myself.

"Remember Henry that rule change after Ray and Laylani hit it off." Stephanie pushed.

"I'm not going to ask her out. And that's final." I said, putting my arms over my chest.

"We'll see about that" Bianca smirked, I just rolled my eyes.

Charlotte came back and I got uncomfortable. Look what they did I never feel uncomfortable around girls that I like, wait I mean girls in general. We just finished our lunch and then the bell ringed. Back to really 'UGH'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done with that chapter sorry it took so long. I'm really busy with school. Hopefully I can update again this week.

Read the Next two lines in a deep voice

WARNING: This chapter was not proofread yet. Please do not be offended if there is any misspelled words or incorrect grammar.

Well, I'll see you later. Okay, Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD