Chapter fifteen Lost Bake and Text

Dem cupcake they made ^^^^^^ I love to bake.

Thanks for 4.4K reads on this book, Loves.

Charlotte's POV

Great! Now I don't know where's the kitchen and I was supposed to be there about fifteen minutes ago.
And you may asks "Why not asks the guy for help?" Well I would if me and my dumb self didn't decide it wouldn't be so hard to find it on my own.

Ugh! I hate rich people and rich people big houses. I mean why have so big house only for four people. More space more brake ins, more space to clean, more room for ghost to hind. Okay maybe not the last one but you get what I mean.

I walked in sevral diferrent rooms most of the where emty though. You see that they don't even need most of the space. Shaking My Head.

As I'm walking I hear some noise of creking wood like the floor, and I 'm getting really freaked out. What if it is the ghost. Wait, ghost don't have feet so it can't be them. So who is it? Oh god it's murder. What should I do? Run. Yes run. Okay ready set G- "Charlotte!" I hear Bibi's voice call out for me.

"Oh my God. B is that you?" I say.

"Yaeh." I hear say. I can finnaly see her now.

"Oh my god. Thank goodness it you." I say huging her "I thought it was a ghost."

"A ghost?" Bianca questions.

"Yeah, a ghost. This house is pretty big." I say defending myself. "You never know where thy can be hidding."

"Yaeh, okay." She says rolling her eyes.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes at me." I demend.

We walk down a flight of stairs and turn a couple a conners. Wow! I can't beleive Bibi knows her way around like this. I still get lost at my grandparents house and they live there as long as I can remeber.

"Hey, where were you?" Chloe asks when we enter the kitchen, oh just to let you know it huge.

"Oh, I got lost." I say smiply and shrug my shoulders.

"How did you get lost if you were following us." Steph asks.

"Oh, well, I went talk to Brain." I say. I hope they don't ask any more questions. I'm good at actting but not lieing.

"Of corse you did." I hear Steph mummble underneith her breath. Yup, I think she starting to not like me.

"What were you guys talking about?" Chlo question. Oh god question.

"Um nothing really." I say.

"Are you guys dating." B asks.

"What, no. Why would you think that?" I asks. I know exactly why they would think that.

"Well, you guys were flirting a whole lot in the pool and after words." Chloe awsers

"Yeah, I'm surprise you didn't hop in the shower with him." B say making me blush. Okay this getting uncomfortable.

"NO. I wouldn't do that." I say, "And we were just play around. Oh hey what type of cupcakes we're making." I asks changing the subject.

"We're making chocolate, red valelet, strawberry, and lemon." Steph says obviously as much into the conversation as me.

"Great, let's start." I say, happy that we're moving on to another coversation.

This gonna be fun fun FUN!