Chapter ten Cheerleading and Car rides

Henry P.O.V

"So...." I asked "Did you get in?" I was in the school library doing some of my homework. School had just ended but, the library was still open though.

I heared Charlotte squels coming from the entence of the library. She stood right in front of me saying 'I'm in! I'm in! I'm in!' the she went on about how she didn't think she wold make and how V smiled at her and Debs was so happy about her joining the team. I don't know why I ask that quetion I already knew the answer to.

"How did you know? Was it the way I yelling 'I'm in' and rambling on about it." she laughing a little.

"I'm so happy for you!" I'm truely am she got in to something I didn't know it was such a big deal to her.

Clean plate she got in she and I was the first person she called on.

"Thanks Henry." she said. I sit back at the table ready to start some Math home-work. While she went to her phone. A few minutes pass and she turns to me asking a very obvious question that I didn't have to answer but, I did.

"Are you doing home-work?" she says in disbelief, like a crime or something.

"Um..... Yeah." I said.

"You can't do home-work in a time like this." she said back.

"Why can't I?" I some what confussed.

"We have to celebrate!" she says jumping up and down a little.

I laugh a little befor saying. "Fine. What do you want to do?"

"We're going to Chole's." she says grabbing my hand. "Come on." She starts guiding me to our friends before I can even fully get ou of my chair.

We get to our friend Charlotte is still holding my hand. I like the feeling of it. "So.... Guys what the hell are we doing?" I ask.

"Well, we're are going to Chloe's for a sleep over!" Stephanie said "It's gonna to be heck of amazing!" she sings.

"Okay. Then let's go." I say

"Yeah, we are but first we're going to get smothies at 'Paya's Shakes'." B said. "

Yeah, let's just go." Brain said.

We all hoped into the different cars and went to 'Paya's Smothies'. Sadly for me I was with all the girls. Why? I asks. I have know idea. So they put on a mush up call 'Boss and Salute' mash up. Yeah, I know this is horrible. Poor me! They sing so loud I'm suprised the window didn't break. But, they actually are singing pretty well.

_____Song_____

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you're with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women, salute, salute!

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you're with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women, salute, salute!

You say that you a baller
And I see you trying holla
But that ain't how I was brought up-next
Working for the money
'Cause that what my momma taught me
So yo a** better show me some re-spect