Chapter 6

[Unknown's POV]

There she was, walking onto school grounds with Tohru. Akito had already left, she was carrying her books and talking. When she disappeared into the building I silently followed behind her, But as it turns out she walked into her classroom and I had to go in as well.

{Yumi's POV}

Class was really boring, as usual so I began reading the book Shigure had given me. It was one of his lovey dovey novels, and to be honest it was really good. I was a sucker for this kind of stuff.

Just as I started reading a neatly folded piece of paper landed on my desk. My heart rate increased, before I opened it i gazed around, locking gazes with Akito, who sat across from me.

Thinking it was him who wrote it, I opened it. It read:

"I want you to be mine"

But, it didn't make sense, when I got the first note Akito had already confessed his feelings so it wouldn't make sense for him to write the first one... This was someone elses doing. I glanced around again and came up with nothing.

When the bell rang, signaling lunch Akito shot up out of his seat, grabbed my arm ans pulled me towards the roof.

His grip hurt and I winced as he tugged me up the last step, closing the door behind me. "What did the note say?" He asked immediately. I reluctantly pulled it from my pocket and handed it to him.

"I-I don't know who wrote it but I have another one from a couple days ago..." I trailed off as he examined the tiny slip of paper.

"What did the other one say?" He asked with a frustrated sigh, he threw the other one to the side. "It said 'I'm in love with you'" I mumbled.

"Thats it?" He asked. I held onto my wrist as I noticed  a bruise forming "Yes"

He noticed me holding my wrist and gently snatched it from me, he sighed again "I'm sorry. I let my emotions get the better of me"

I shook my head "No, it's fine really"

Akito pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair "No. It's not, my emotions getting the better of me isn't a reason for me to hurt you. There shouldn't ever be a reason for me to hurt you"

A small smile reached my face "I understand"

The door to the roof burst open, Yuki and Kyo where standing there. "What's going on?" Kyo asked, eyeing the situation. Akito released me and harshly replied "Nothing that concerns you Kyo"

Yuki momentarily glared, Kyo on the other hand looked taken aback but resided to glaring as well. With another glance they both left.

"Akito, you didn't have to be so mean"

He looked like he wanted to snap at me too and I instantly regretted opening my mouth,but he surprisingly didn't. "I'm sorry" was all he said before he too disappeared through the door.

Why did it hurt to see him like that? I mentally questioned.

With a small sigh I headed back to the classroom too and ate my lunch before I ran out of time. I ate along with Tohru, she had such a yummy looking lunch compared to mine. I wasn't a good cook, I only knew the basics.

She seemed to notice "Would you like to try some?" She asked sweetly. I blushed "S-sure"

Apparently this attracted the male population of the class and they watched as Tohru used her chopsticks to pick up a piece of shrimp. She brought it up to my mouth and I slowly opened it, my blush deepening.

As soon as it was in my mouth I closed it and chewed. I glanced around, all the guys where acting like the perverts they were but Akito seemed, amused some how.