Epilogue

Enjoy~

{Yumi}

I stared at Kyo's retreating back, I stood up and glanced back at Akito. "Go ahead, I'll be here waiting when you come back"

I didn't wait any longer and took off after Kyo. "Kyo! Wait, let me explain!" I see his back as he walks, and as he picks up speed upon hearing me call him.

"Go away!" he shouts over his shoulder. I ignore him and continue running, I can already feel the heaviness in my chest as I run out of breath. I come within range of him and jump, tackling him to the floor.

"G-Get off!" he grips my shoulders, preparing to shove me off but I lean down and hug him tightly. "Kyo... I never wanted things to go like this, I wanted to tell you myself" His arms fall to his sides and I pull back to look at him.

Tears are falling from his eyes.  I feel my own tears well up in my eyes. "I dont know what to say.." He finally says.

I stand, pulling him up as well. "Im sorry Kyo, I really am" I begin making my way back to the house. He'll talk to me when he's ready. Right now he's worked up... It'll only result in him yelling at me..

Akito was still sitting on the porch, a look of concern clearly on his face.  "Come on..."

Glad he didn't pry, I followed him inside. 

The party was basically over by now, the only lingering guests were the adults. A small smile tugged at the corners of my mouth when I realized the only reason they were still here was because of all the alcohol they've consumed.

Akito turned to smile at me, making sure I was still following him through the house. He extended his hand and I took it, returning the smile he offered.

He led me to the bedroom and gestured for me to sit on the bed. "You should get some rest, Yumi. It's late... You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep elsewhere "

I went to respectfully decline but he left without another word.....

{{•FOUR YEARS LATER•}}

Yumi had finally gotten her wish, she and Akito had finally gotten married. After a few years of convincing her, Yumi agreed to marry Akito when he proposed.

Kyo was to be Akito's best man and Tohru would be her maid of honor. The whole family was involved and invited. They were happy for them.

After everything each of them has been through, they can finally relax....

And six months after the marriage, Akito was graced with a wonderful phone call saying his wife was pregnant.

And after 9 long, crazy months they were surprised with twin girls.