Chapter 10

BTW the song on the side has nothing to do with the story, it's just what I happened to be listening to at the time. Sorry for any mistakes!

{{Yumi}}

The next day school was suddenly cancelled due to a gas leak or something so I was up at seven with everyone else. We were about to leave for school to when Shigure said something about our school being on the news.

I wish I could go back to sleep but I could't, no matter how tired I was.

With a sigh I just went back upstairs to my room and laid in my bed with a book. Tohru and Yuki decided to leave and go shopping so it was just Kyo and I in the house alone, again. Shugure disappeared like usual, probably bugging Ayame.

About an hour or so later Kyo stumbled into my room "Im really bored, do you want to head into town for a little while?"

I put my book down and decided why not? "Okay"

As we walked out of the house a strong gust of wind blew by and I pulled my coat around me even more. We where going to an arcade, then grab some lunch so by the time we where done Yuki and Tohru would most likely be home.

When we walked onto the busy sidewalk I moved closer to Kyo, there were tons of people trying to get to places and I didn't want to get seperated because I have no idea where this arcade is.

In my haste to keep up I grabbed Kyo's arm and held tightly. He looked back a me and blushed, which only caused me to blush as well. My grip soon loosened because the crowd had gotten smaller and I could walk freely.

While in my thights I didn't notice Kyo stop and I bumped into his back. "We're here" He mumbled.

I followed him in all the way to the back and he went to play a game, so I did the same. I put a quarter into a claw machine game and went for the large Domo plushie.

After multiple failed attemots I gave up, I guess Kyo had noticed and went up to the game. He put a quarter in and a few seconds later the machine flashed bright colors and the screen above it read 'WINNER'

He held the Domo doll out to me and I took it with a smile "Thank you Kyo" I hugged him from the side and went to find something else to play. I came across a dancing game and decided to give it a try. The first song it played was one I haven't heard before but danced to it anyway.

The beat was fast but I managed to keep up. I just lety my mind go and my body took control. Before I knew it the song had ended and the screen blinked "NEW HIGH SCORE"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Kyo smiling, a real smile.

"Good Job"

I blushed under his gaze and went to find another game to play.

===

 An hour later we got bored and left to find some place to eat lunch. We stopped at a small fast food joint and sat down. "What do you want, I'll go up and order it?" Kyo asked.

I looked up at the large sign above the register and decided on something simple. "A burger with fries and a water please" I said. He nodded and went up to the counter, coming back a few minutes later and handed me a water bottle.

"Thank you"

He nodded again and his gaze wondered around the room.

"Order number 17?" A voice sounded through the intercom. Kyo glanced at his receipt and stood up "That's us.."

When he came back he placed the tray down and he handed me what was mine and we ate silently. I noticed he had gotten the same thing as me only he got a soda.