Chapter 11

• Dedicated to EVERYONE who voted on the Poll!

Pic on the side is Akito, ((Drool)) lol. For some reason I ALWAYS love the dark, cruel, mean and bitchy male characters that never get attentionor love. xD

{{Yumi}}

With today being Friday, Tohru didn't have work and wanted us all to hang out and do something.

I knew Akito wouldn't want me to ditch him since I knew he was getting me today so I decided to invite him. I told Tohru I would be back and went to the limo to the awaiting Akito.

When I opened the door he smiled but there was sadness in his eyes, yestereday came back to mind.

"Hello Yumi"

I smiled back "Um, w-would you like to hang out with Y-Yuki, Tohru, Kyo and I?" I stammered.

He seemed to think it over but frowned "I do not wish to involve myself with them, If you're to be with them then I don't see a need for me to give you a ride home. Bye Yumi"

The door closed in my face and I blinked. That was cold.

Suddenly I became very angry, reopening the cars door I glared at Akito. "You didn't have to be so cold hearted! You're talking about MY friends and brother as if they are trash, maybe that's why you're having such a hard time getting me to fall for you!" I yelled.

His face twisted into a look of bewilderment and I slammed the door shut and ran back to my friends and brother.

"Yumi, what happened!" Kyo and Yuki said as I drew closer to them.

I hadn't realized that I had started crying in frustration. Did I really just say all that to him? It must have tore his heart, I know it hurt for such harsh words to come from my mouth. I felt low, vile and disgusted.

"Nothing, let's go"

===========

Later that night we returned home, we had spent the remaining of the afternoon at a karaoke place and had dinner after.

I was tired and the earlier events with Akito buzzed around in my mind. I should go over there and apoligize, I had no right to say such things to him. Especially about his efforts to make me fall in love with him.

I glanced at the clock.

9:45 PM. I sighed, It was too late to go out now.

Tomorrow. I repeated in my head. Tomorrow I will go over there and apologize.

I had fallen asleep after countless attempts of me trying to think of a reasonable apology.

When I woke up thr next morning I was greeted with the suns rays beaming through the window. I had a slight headach but ignored it and went to shower. When I got out I dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. With a small sigh I headed out the door and began my walk to the main house.

It wasn't freezing out but it was still cold, the walk would take at least half an hour so I quickened my pace a little.

My hand was in a small fist at my side, the other prepared to knock on the door. The cold weather was already seeping into my bones and I slightly shivered.

After I knocked the door was opened a few moments later. "Hello Ms Sohma, are you here for the Master?" I nodded to ther maid and she allowed me in "He is in his bedroom, I could escort you myself"

"No thank you, I know the way" She hurried off in another direction and I went to his room. I knocked but heard no response. I opened the door and saw him still asleep in his giant bed.

I walked up to the bed and peered over the covers and saw his sleeping face, he looked peaceful but I saw the bags under his eyes. Guilt washed over me, he must have been up all night because of what happened.