Chapter 9

{{Yumi}}

I was sulking in my room when Kyo came in, bringing dinner and closing the door behind him.

"Why didn't you come down for dinner?" He asked softly. I was sitting on my bed, hugging my knees to my chest. "H-Hatsuharu confessed to me" I stuttered out.

He set the plate down, gently and sat beside me "I'll kill 'em"

"What did you do?" He asked. "I ran away like a coward"

"You're not a coward, want me to beat him up?" He asked seriously. I laughed "No, but this other kid confessed to me as well" I mumbled. He seemed even more upset, and was showing it. "Who was it?"

"A boy from our class, I uh ran away from him too" I said, a blush rising to my face.

Kyo sat back and sighed "Well, the only competition I see is Akito and Hatsu"

I actually laughed "I'm going to tell Tetsuya, the boy from our class that i'm not interested." I said. Kyo got off my bed and ruffled my hair. "Eat, or you'll get sick"

A memory from before flashed in my head before I shook it away and ate the food Kyo had brought.

Tomorrow would be tough.....

=====================

The next day at school seemed to zoom by and before I knew it I had pulled Tetsuya aside "What is it Yumi?" He asked sweetly.

"I need to talk to you about yesterday." I said. He nodded for me to continue "I'm really sorry but I don't feel the same...I hope you inderstand" I said, mumbling the last part.

He seemed sad but put on a smile anyway "It's all right Yumi, I'm glad you were sincere and told me like this" He went to hug me but I quickly held my hand on his chest "I-I'm sorry, that was out of line" He appoligized.

I nodded and hurried off to Akito's limo, sighing as the warm air hit me when I got in.

"Hello Akito" I said, rubbing my hands together. I had forgotten my gloves "Afternoon Yumi"

He noticed my shaking hands and took them in his "Alllow me" He rubbed my hands in between his and when I thought he was finished he brought my right hand to his lips and pecked it lightly.

My face instantly set fire and I hid behind my scarf.

"A-Akito, do you have to do such things?" I asked meekly. He smiled and nodded "Of course, it's amusing when you blush so easily" he leaned over and his nose brushed mine. My body pressed further into the seat and he chuckled.

"I love how innocent you are Yumi"

========

When we got to his house (No surprise there xD) he led me to his room like usual and we sat at the kotatsu.

It was warm underneath it, even without the heater on.

He sat right next to me and pulled out his homework, I did the same. After I was done with my literature I pulled out my math book, we had a test tomorrow and I needed to study.

"Akito, could you quiz me?" I asked. All I needed help with was formulas. He smirked "Under one condition"

I visibly plaed, this can't be good. He probably wont let me leave either unless I agree....

"What?" I asked.

His smirk grew "Everytime you get one wrong you kiss me, and with each kiss you get closer to my lips"

"Why does it have to be that? Anything but that" I said, slumping down a little. He chuckled "It's either that or I kiss you where ever I want for each one you get wrong" My mind was filled with different images, I knew how much of a pervert he can be around me....