Important~ *Akito is a MALE!* PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ THIS-

Its definitely been a while since ive uploaded anything... and I apologize.  I wont go into detail, all I can say is a lot happened these past few months.. and im now getting help. I'm fine now, I promise. I am although, unable to access an actual computer. So, I am stuck writing this from my phone.

Onto the reason im writing this... So, every time I get a comment on one of my stories, I get an email telling me who it came from and what they said. I noticed a lot of comments lately (from new readers) are saying how Yumi is lesbian,  or Akito is a girl, and that I must not have read the manga.. but, I have and I know Akito is a girl, in the manga!

I am well aware that IN THE MANGA, Akito is a GIRL (***spoiler*** because eventually Shigure confesses his love to Akito)

BUT, IN MY FAN FICTION,  WHICH IS BASED OFF THE ANIME- AKITO IS A MALE! 
I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH

Im not 100% sure, but I know I mentioned numerous times in previous chapters in the Authors Notes, as well in the comments in response to other people (I know nobody reads them so that's probably why..) that this was based off the anime, not the manga.

I dont dislike ANY of my fans/followers, but its annoying when I have to constantly repeat myself because some people don't take the time to read the Authors Note, or pay attention to what they're reading.

And I hope you guys read this.. The last chapter will be up soon, Ive been working real hard to make it worth reading and I hope you guys will like it.