everything has changed (ted sweeran fanfic )

Taylor's POV

Ugh. I woke up late again. I quickly hop in the shower, get dressed and head to Starbucks. I'm excited to meet Ed Sheeran today. He's my opening act for when the red tour starts. As I walk in to Starbucks, someone catches my eye. He looks strangly familiar, but I cant remember who he is. I start heading towards him. Wait what are you doing Taylor?!?!

I just walk past him like a complete idiot. I have no idea what I was doing. I decide to order my usal carmel latte.

Ed's POV

I'm sitting at a table when I see a gorgeous women walk through the door. she looks familiar. She starts walking towards me. ok Ed play it cool. I'm staring at her and I think she notices. I quickly turn my head as she walks right by me.I must have scared her. sigh.

As I'm about to leave I get crowded by a bunch of girls. I sign a few of their things and say " sorry ladies. I'm late to meeting the person I'm going on tour with. Taylor Swift. I must have said it pretty loud to because that beautiful girl was starring at me.

Taylor's POV

is that... yes it is. Its Ed Sheeran. The opening act for me. I love his music. As he's leaving I walk up to him and say " I'm Taylor. Taylor Swift. " He gives me a wide grin. "I'm Ed Sheeran." I'm thinking to myself, I've been waiting for this. I feel butterflies in my stomache. I turn to him and say," see you at rehearsals and run off. Not saying goodbye. Nice impression Taylor.
@