chapter 13

Taylor's POV

I'm back at Nashville since the tour is on break. I love being home with my family. I decided to fill out a restraining order against Harry. he has hurt me way to many times to be safe around. I miss ed so much he went to visit his family. the time difference is making it hard for us to talk but we manage to do it.

I go out to get coffee because I'm just waiting for ed to text me. I arrive, order and sit down. *beep beep* finally.

"hey babe I miss you so much. can't wait to see you soon." that made me smile."I miss my teddy bear to. I can't wait until you come to Nashville."

my drink is ready so I grab it and go. I walk around the neighborhood for a while taking pictures and talking to my fans. or should I say swifties, that name is so adorable.

my swifties never fail to make me smile. although I miss ed, I can cope without him. I get home and to my surprise, standing there is my boyfriend.

"ed!" I run up and kiss him.

"I'm happy to see you to tay." we both laugh. I missed my ginger so much. "Tay let me take you out to dinner at 8:00" I smile "ok I can't wait" its 5:00. three hours. as ed leaves I go take a shower.

I pick out the most gorgeous lavender sundress with black heals. I do my hair and get dressed.I put on my signature red lipstick, some mascara,eyeliner and I'm ready to go.

its 7:45. I can't wait that long. I decide to play with meredith. soon enough the doorbell rings.

I hug ed tightly. we drive about half an hour until we reach a fancy restaurant. ed opens my door and escourts me in. (had to look that one up jk lol) we get seated and order.

"so taylor while we were apart I've realized that I love you so much and don't want to lose you so *kneels on one knee* Taylor alison swift, the love of my life, will you marry me?" by this point I was already in tears. "I'm speechless ed, yes I will marry you.

a/n: ok maybe not so long but oh my freakin god SWEERAN FEELS! they are engaged! take that society. I was stuffing my face in brownies so I couldn't update earlier. qotd: what do you want to happen next? I'm lost. I have no idea what to do next. its such a boring chapter ik and its all Taylor's POV cuz its 13. so im back. I wasnt able to be on since I had to get a phone that wouldnt allow me to download apps. im so sorry for the pause and ill continue the story