chapter 12

warning bad language. u have been warned. now your parents can't blame me if you picked up a word.

Taylor's POV

it's about 8:00 and Ed has left. he had to meet up with stuart. suddenly I hear a violent knock like earlier. but this time it doesn't stop. I guess I have no choice but to answer it. mistake.

I opened up the door to find a drunk Harry. he kisses me and I pull away, making him mad and slap me.

"bitch don't play hard to get." "harry leave. NOW" I scream. he pins me to a wall and starts violently kissing me. I'm squirming with hope to wriggle free but only making him more mad.

"STOP FUCKING MOVING WHORE!"

he throws me on the floor violently. I grab my phone and dial eds number. Harry starts to undress me. "STOP IT! DON'T DO THIS TO ME" I say while crying.

eds POV

I'm on my way to Taylor's house when she calls me.

"hello?" "STOP IT! DONT DO THIS TO ME" I hear taylor scream. then I hear a noise. a noise that sounds like someone just got hit. crap. I speed up and get to Taylor's in within five minutes.

The door is open but there's no one inside. I hear screaming coming from upstairs. I burst through the door to see a bruised Taylor with harry naked. Taylor sees me but harry doesnt. he starts screaming at her "YOU WORTHLESS SLUT. NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU!" that's it.

"what the fuck are you doing to her?!?!" he turns around and says "trying to have sex with the pretty lady. what are you doing?"

I punch him and he passes out. "Taylor are you ok?" she bursts out crying. that's a no. I hug her and help her get dressed. I give her some ice and then go back upstairs to dress harry and throw him outside.

after that's taken care of I see Taylor fell asleep. I carry her upstairs and tuck her in bed. just as I was about to leave she's says "ed don't leave. stay with me. the bad things always happen when your gone. " and with that I climb into bed with her and watch her sleep until I drift off.

a/n: woah. my head exploded writing that. poor Tay. so how do you guys like this drama filled chapter? comment what you think will happen next. next chapter will be up today. like an hour cuz I want your guys ideas. mmkay bye my meredith heads.