chapter 2

Ed's POV

I get to the studio and taylor is already there talking to Liz. I pretend not to notice her as she's starring at me. I get closer and hide. I hear my name brought up.

Taylor's POV

I see Ed hiding behind a plant. I decide to mess with him so I say his name loud enough for him to hear. Then to top it off I whisper to Liz, Ed is spying on us. lets make him think we are talking about him. Now lets laugh. But of course she was already giggling.

I tell Liz ill talk to her later and go towards Ed pretending I don't know he's there. I said,"Oh how I wish I knew where Ed was," while standing right where he was hiding. Right after I said that I run behind him and scare him.

Ed's POV

I was going to scare Taylor when she comes out of no where and scares me. We both bust out laughing.Well played Miss Swift.Which only made her laugh harder. Her laugh is so adorable. After that laugh attack she manages to say, I saw you there. my face gets red as a tomato and I stare at the ground.I can tell we are going to be fast friends. Hopefully da- wait. I just met her. Was I really going to think that?

Taylor's POV

It's fun embarrassing Ed. We are going to be fast friends. I just know it.I love everything about him.Do I....like him? No. impossible. Well. I'm confused. I should stop thinking about it.Ed, can I ask you something?

A/N. Cliffhanger. What do you think she's going to ask? ill get the next chapter posted soon.