chapter 5

***1month later***

Taylor's POV

What did I do. I can't believe it. Ed tried to kiss me but I pulled away. our friendship is down the drain.

***earlier that day***

"hiya Ed. Morning Taylor. You did amazing at the concert last night. Thanks Eddie. You were awesome to. Want to go grab a bite to eat? Sure lets go.

Ed's POV

I'm taking Taylor to a resturant and get a table in the corner. As we are waiting for a server a fan comes up and says "Hi guys can I get your autograph? I think you two are totally cute together, sweeran forever." Taylor and I both blush and say at the same time," oh we aren't dating." she thanks us and leaves. Shortly after a waitress comes to take our orders. She notices who we are, but luckily doesn't freak out. After she takes our orders she goes and leaves taylor and I alone."So, that fan thought we were dating.I said. Yeah, I guess all the rumors and when we hang out like this...can kinda look like it.

Taylor's POV

chills went down my back as I said that to Ed. I want us to be together so bad but we can't.

For the tour.

For our friendship.

I just don't want it to crash and burn. when Ed and I are done we walk back to the bus. We grab our guitars and start singing and playing. Ed is singing give me love. that song is so emotional.I pick up the lyrics in the chorus. Boom magic. We stop while getting closer and closer until we are centimeters apart.I want us to kiss but Im scared. as our lips are nearly touching I pull away and run out the door saying I'm sorry.

A/N hi readers. I tried to make this longer but sorry if I fail.but I am giving you guys another chapter today. possibly two more chapters.