Chapter 1

That is how I imagine Nicole to look like. She also wears make-up but it is a natural look.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Honey! Wake up! Time for school!" mom yells behind the closed door to my room.

* YAWN*

I get put of bed and start getting ready for my first day at school as a junior in high school. I start my daily routine which is take a nice warm shower , blow dry my damp hair and straighten it a little to tame down my baby hairs , I dress rather simply , I use a natural make up look , and after getting ready, I go downstairs and eat breakfast with my family. I'm a simple type of girl. I'm not a tomboy neither a girly girl. I am simply 50/50 and I'm okay with that. My dad is business man and so is my mom. Thanks to all their hard work, I live in a beautiful big house with my parents along with my brother , Nick , he is 18 years old, therefore he is a year older than me.

I head downstairs to the kitchen and take a sea on the stool to eat breakfast.
"Goodmorning sweetheart " says dad kissing my cheek as he walks to get his black coffee. Ew.
"Goodmorning baby" says mom handing me my plate with pancakes, eggs and bacon with toasted bread.
"Hey lil sis " says Nick , my brother, ruffuling my hair making me roll my eyes while chuckling.

"You guys nervous for the first day?"mom asks us.

"Not really. Excited would be the word. Well, aside from all the stress and tests that will determine the college I go to." I say shrugging, stuffing all my food in my mouth. After a few more minutes of chatting, me and Nick head to school.I head to school in my car and my brother goes to school in his car. 

"Have a good day at school " mom said , smiling and waving at me.
"Bye honey " says dad drinking his cup of coffee and winking at me. I smile and wave back at both of them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As I enter school, I walk in the halls and see the cliche groups. The jocks, the mean girls, the smart people(known as nerds), the unique people(known as weird), and the in-betweens of everything and of course the ones that prefer to be alone. I see girls squealing as they catch up with their bestfriends and see guys giving the 'bro hug' to other guys as they basically gossip about who they smashed during the summer. Suddenly my eyes land on my one and only best friend. 

"Nicole!! " says Maddy sqealing up and down and jumping on me, giving me a bear hug.
"Hey Maddy! " I say hugging her back, closing my eyes.

Maddy and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. Our moms are childhood bestfriends. Which means we get to be together almost all the time. 

We check our schedules and see that we have almost all of the same classes together. Which I'm hyped about! As we walk to our first class, we decide to sit in the middle section and take our seat. We are currently in pre-calc and I am bored out of my mind but I gotta pay attention cause well, yes, I'm a nerd in a way.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Half the day has passed. We are currently in 5th period which was lunch and while we're getting lined up we notice how full the cafeteria is.
" Why is it so crowded?" I ask Maddy while looking around at the commotion.
" They changed schedules and seniors eat with us now and freshman eat with sophomores " Maddy explains while shrugging.
"Well it's definitely going to be hard to find a table " I smile nervously. Once we get our food and pay we walk for a few seconds looking for a table and trying not to bump into people.