Chapter 35

The somg above is what Nicolas sings to Nicole. (This is not how his voice sounds like tho)

I lay in bed after doing my homework. I play some music and I think and rethink about yesterday. Does Nicolas hate me for not wanting to have sexual relations with him? Is that why he's dating me? Just for sex? Does he not want me for me but for my body?

Last thing I know I'm asleep.

Next day (Tuesday)

I drive to school and I park. When I get in the building I see Nicolas but I ignore him. Maddy and Matt see me walk pass him.
"Are you and Nicolas in a fight?" Maddy asks.
"Kinda" I say as I look at the floor.
"What happened? " Matt asks.
"I'll explain in lunch"

Lunch...

"He tried what?!" Matt and Maddy say together at the same time. I nod my head shyly and Matt walks out the lunch room without eating his food.
"What's up with him?" I ask Maddy.
"He's mad. You know how protective he is"
"I should go talk to him."
"Let him cool down Nicole" she says with a reassuring smile.

Matt POV

After school I decide to have a little chat with Nicolas. I see Nicolas outside the school with his friends so I call out to him and tell him we need to talk.

"What's up? Is Nicole okay?" Nicolas says.
"What were you thinking?"
"About?"
I don't answer him and just look at him seriously.
"She told you? " Nicolas says as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Yeah she told me. What were you fucking thinking?"
"What do you want me to tell you? I was in heat okay?" He sighs.
"Well because you had a fucking boner now she's sad."
"She's sad? I though she was just mad"
I shook my head and say "She's sad. She thinks that the only reason you like her is because of her body and not her personality and she thinks you only want her for sex. She thinks she disappointed you because she didn't want to do it"
He runs his fingers through his head and says "Fuck!" And he walks away.
"Hey! Nicolas! Don't fucking try anything on her"
He turns around and says "I won't"

Nicolas POV

I drive home go to my room and I start to write a song. I'm gonna sing her this song. She needs to know I love her for her.

2 weeks later.....

Nicolas POV

It's been 2 weeks already and me and Nicole still haven't talked to each other but today , that's gonna change.
When school is over I see Nicole walking to the student parking lot. I made a karaoke tape with the song I wrote and gave it to one of my friends and they start to play it in their car and I start singing. As soon as Nicole hears me sing she turns around. (Play the song above).

As I'm singing I walk up to her and she stays frozen on the spot. When I'm in front of her I cup her cheeks as I sing. She holds my elbows and smiles slightly. I stop cupping her cheeks and hold her by the hips. She wraps her arms around my neck and I lean my forehead on hers. I look straight into her eyes and I see her eyes are starting to tear up. I let go of her hips and dry the tear that stroke down her cheek. I grab her waist and carry her and spin her. When I put her down I'm already done singing and she pulls my face close to her and kisses me and I kiss her back .

She opens her mouth to speak but I can tell she's speechless. So I just hug her closely and pat her head.

"I love you baby" I say.

"I do too" she says through her tears.

I pull away and place both of my hands on the side her head and bend down to see her face. She's drying her cheeks and I grab her hands and kiss them.

Nicole POV

That was just.... wow. I didn't know he felt that way about me.♡♡
We go to his house and we play video games. I won again but this time he let me win. How I know? Because he wasn't as good as the first time we played.

I drive home and shower , get on my pajamas and lay down to sleep. I rethink of today's events and I put the blanket over my head and squeal.

"Nicole you okay?" Nick yells from his room. Was my squeal that loud?
"Yeah! I'm fine!" I yell back.

1 month later....

Today I have my first Volleyball game! Right now we're in the gym stretching. The team we're playing against is also stretching across from us. People start to arrive and sit down to watch us. Nicolas , Matt and Maddy are on the front row cheering for me with big posters.

The game starts and damn they can play. But! We play better. Hahaha.

We won!!!!!!! We won by 34 - 32. Everyone cheers for us. Nicolas runs up to me and picks me up and spins me. I love it when he does that.

"Congrats babe" he says as he puts me down.
"Thanks" I smile at him and Matt comes from behind me and hugs me.
"Congratulations" says Matt than he let's me go and I smile and Maddy also comes and hugs me and says congratulations.

"Are you guys coming to the party? " I ask.
"What party?" Asks Maddy.
"A party where we celebrate their victory" Nicolas says as he puts his arm around my shoulders.
"Sure. We'll come" says Matt. And Maddy nods.

Me and Maddy go to my house and get ready for the party.
We finish dressing up (picture above) and we drive to Amelia house. Amelia is a part of the volleyball team and she's hosting the party. I should've hosted the party since I am the Captain. Yeah I forgot to mention. I'm the Team Captain.

We get off the car and get in the house. As soon as we get there Maddy is already dancing with some guys. I spot Nicolas and walk up to him. He smiles and hugs me.

"You look...... amazing" he says as he checks me out. I chuckle and return the compliment.
"No drinking tonight okay?" He says with a smirk.
"No drinking tonight sir"

Nicolas hands me a soda and says "Let's dance"
"What? In your dreams" I say as I take a sip from my soda.
He gives me an evil smirk and drags me to the dance floor.

Suddenly I'm dancing. After we dance for about half an hour Nicolas gets beer.
"What happened to 'No drinking tonight'?" I ask.
"No drinking tonight for you. I never said me too" he chugs down the beer and my eyes widen and he smirks.

When the party is over I find myself getting drunk Nicolas in my car with Matt and Maddy. I'm the only sober one so I have to drive them home. After I drop off Matt and Maddy I drive to Nicolas house.

When we get there and I swing Nicolas arm around my shoulder and try to get him inside. He gives me his keys and I open the door and we go up to his room. I take his shoes off and lay him down on his bed. I tuck him in and when I'm about to go he grabs my wrist and says "Stay"

I sit on the side of the bed and say "I won't" he smiles and goes to sleep. I rest my head on his chest and suddenly it's morning. I open my eyes and remember I slept here. I stand up and go to his closet and get some sweat pants and t-shirt. I head to the kitchen and make hot chocolate and pancakes. I take the food up too his room and Nicolas is still sleeping. I set the tray on his nightstand and sit beside him. I run my fingers through his hair and I say "Nicolas baby. Wake up" I say softly and he opens his eyes lazily.

He looks like a new born child that opens his eyes for the first time. He's so cute. I smile at him and he sits up.
"Here" I say as I hand him the tray. His eyes immediately light up and starts eating like crazy.
"Hungry?" I ask.
He nods and continues to devour his food. Thank god today is Saturday. I wanna spent the whole day with him.

When he's done eating he showers and says...
"Let's watch Netflix the whole day yeah?"
"Sure!" I say as I jump to his bed and cuddle up with the blankets.

We watch Netflix the whole day and I decide to sleep over again.
I love him so much. I can't imagine my life without him.

1 year later.........