Chapter 36

The picture above is the outfit Nicole is wearing on her first day of school as a senior ♡♡♡.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Honey wake up! You don't want to be late on the first day of school!" Mom says across the door.
So it's my first day at school as a Senior. Me and Nicolas are still dating. Also our anniversary is gonna be soon. Also in summer vacation Nicolas family and my family we went to Florida. It was really fun!

I get up from bed and start to get ready. After I get ready I go downstairs for breakfast.
"Goodmorning everyone!" I say excitedly. Everyone greets me back. After I eat breakfast Nicolas comes to pick me up.
"Hey baby girl" Nicolas says as he pulls me into a hug.
"Hey" I say as I kiss him on the lips softly.

We drive to school and we park. We walk inside the building with Nicolas arm around my shoulders. Matt and Maddy see me and they run up to me and hug me.
"Nicole!" Maddy says as she hugs me tightly and Matt and Nicolas do that greeting boys do. I let go of Maddy and turn to hug Matt.
Ohhh! I forgot to mention. Matt and Maddy are dating now. And Nick is dating Nicolas sister.

We all part ways and go to our lockers and our first class. Oh and now Nicolas is in the highest class with me along with Matt and Maddy. Nick and Nicolas sister are also on the highest class.

After school.....

After school me and Nicolas go to my house and start to do our homework and study. We're working so hard in school because we need to get into a good college.

After we study and do our homework it's already 8:47 pm. Nicolas goes home and I shower and get in my PJ's and sleep.

Next day (Tuesday)

When I go outside and I'm about to go get in my car I feel a strong grip on my arm. I turn around to see who it was and it was...Jacob. Great. What does he want? Me and Jacob have been avoiding each other since that cheating incident. It was kinda hard because he's my neighbor.

"Jacob?" I ask. "What do you want?" I ask getting away from his grip.
"Look I've been thinking that we can't continue to be avoiding each other. Can't we at least be friends? " he asks.
"I don't know" I say and I get in the car and drive to school.

What just happened? Why all of a sudden?
I go inside the building and I see Nicolas.
"Hey I need to talk to you" I say and than I walk in the janitors closet and Nicolas following behind me.
I close the door and turn on the light.

"What is it?" Nicolas asks.
"Jacob came and talked to me in the morning"
"What?"
"Yeah. He said he wanted to at least be friends and that it's ridiculous that we avoid each other because we're neighbors. "
"I'll talk to him" Nicolas says in an angry tone as he's about to open the door.

"Wait. Nicolas..." I say as I grab his arm.
"I'm taking in consideration what he said"
"What? Are you kidding me?"
"He's right. We can't always be avoiding each other. It's been a year already. I don't want to be anyone's enemy. You know I don't like that."
He closes his eyes and sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Alright. We'll talk to him today after school."
I smile and hug him.
"Thank you! " I say as I let go of him.

After school....

We go to Jacobs house and we knock and he opens the door.
"Oh hey." Jacob says.
"Hey" I say nicely.
Nicolas just stares at him.
"Well come on in" he says as he moves away from the door.
I smile and walk in. Nicolas still staring at him as he walks in.

We sit down on the couch. Nicolas sits next to me and Jacob sits on another couch in front of us.
"So... I thought about what you said this morning" I say as I break the silence.
"Really? Well the thing is I really dont want to be avoiding you anymore. I just want us to be friends. And I am so so sorry for what I did to you."

"I forgive you. So from now on let's stop avoiding each other" I say with a kind smile. Jacob smiles back at me and turns to look at Nicolas.
"Just know that I'm doing this for her. So don't hurt her ever again" Nicolas says. Jacob nods.

We leave Jacobs house and we go to my house and start on our homework.
"Nicolas we need to talk" I say.
"Oh no. Please we already faced one problem today" he says tiredly.
"Look we need to talk about college"
"What about college? "
"Are we gonna go to the same one? Will we go to a different one?"
"Look baby I'll go to any college you want to go to. I'll work hard so I get accepted to any college you want to go to. I will not be separated from you for who knows how many years." He says as he puts his hand on top of mine. I smile and than he leans in and kisses me.

One month and 1 week later (Friday).....

Today is me and Nicolas Anniversary for being together for 1 whole year. I'm so excited!! I wonder what we're gonna do. After school I go buy Nicolas his gift and than I receive a call from him.

"Hey babe" he says.
"Hey"
"So I'm taking you to a picnic so I'll pick you up at 4:00 pm okay?"
"Sure I'll see you in a bit than"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

I hang up and drive home and I get ready for our date. I wonder where this picnic is gonna be.

It's 4:00 pm already and Nicolas is outside my house already and he beeps. I go downstairs and when I see him I smile and he smiles back at me. I walk up to him and he pulls me to a hug and than we kiss.

"Happy Anniversary sweetheart" he whispers in my ear.
Oh it tickles. Hehehe.
"Happy Anniversary to you too"

We get in the car and we start driving and soon enough we're there.

Nicolas POV

I'm so excited. What I have planned for tonight is that we will have our picnic and when the sun goes down we will go to a boat trip for 2 days. I can't wait for the boat trip. I also went to the restaurant where we made our relationship official with our parents and bought the same dessert I ate and the same she ate that night. I hope this is enough to make our anniversary memorable.