Chapter 20

The picture above is how Nicole dresses on Wednesday. The song above is how Nicole feels but the begging is not how she feels. When it's 2:40 of the song it's the part of how Nicole feels.
"G-go out?" I say surprised.
"Yes" his smile is just beautiful.
"Umm... if you don't remember what happened with-" He cuts me off by saying " We're just gonna get to know each other and the rest it will figure itself out"
"Okay than sure" I say smiling at him.

When Nicolas leaves my house I shower and get in my pajamas and decide to sleep early.

Next day (Wednesday)

When I'm done getting ready I go downstairs for breakfast.
"Honey I'm sorry we didn't go buy your new car on the weekend like we said so... do you want to go today after school?"mom says serving me a plate of pancakes. "Um sure. Can I bring someone with me?" I ask.
"Sure"

When I'm done eating and get my book bag on I get a text from Nicolas.

Come outside -Nicolas

As soon as I see the text I come outside and he's leaning on his car outside my house.

"Come on I'll give you a ride" he says smiling.
I walk to him smiling and say "Sure".
I text Nick and I tell him I got a ride.

When we arrive to school Nicolas opens the door for me and I get out and everyone that's at the student parking lot stares at us. While we're walking Nicolas suddenly puts his arm around my shoulders and he sees that I'm nervous and says "It's okay baby"
"Everyone is staring at us" I say.
"Well than let's give them something to stare at." He says as he stops and turns me to face him. As we're facing each other he gets closer and grabs me by the waist and pulls me in and kisses me.
I can already hear everyone making comments and gasping as we kiss.

As soon as we stop kissing I see there's more students in the parking lot than before.

We walk pass them and they stared at us like we were a piece of meat and they hadn't eaten for 5 years.

We go in the school and as we walk in the hallway by the way people look at us I already know the word spread this fast through out the school.

I go to my locker and I get my books and leave my book bag and than we go to Nicolas locker.
"Come on I'll take you to your class" he says as he closes his locker.
"Your gonna be late to your class."
"It don't matter"
"It matters to me. Look I'll go to my class and you go to yours ok?"
"Aye fine " he says as he kisses my forehead.
"Okay. Pay attention in class okay?"
"I'll try" he says smiling. We hug and we go to our classes.

Nicolas POV

I cannot stop thinking about her.

Nicole POV

I cannot stop thinking about him.

Lunch

Me , Maddy and Matt were walking to our table and suddenly I feel a musculas arm on my waist and it's Nicolas and says "Your sitting with me"
"How about Matt and Maddy?" I ask.
"They can come"

So we sit on Nicolas table which is where all the popular kids sit.
As soon as I sit down they're very friendly to me and Matt and Maddy.

"You got a good one" says one of his friends as he laughs. Nicolas just laughs too.
"Poor girl must be wondering why you bad boys being so nice" a girl says.
"Well if any of our boys has a girl , the girl becomes part of us" another boy says.
"So your one of us now" Nicolas says. One of them? Does he mean popular? I never wanted to be popular.
"But she's still the schools sweetheart though" another girl says.
"She always will be. She's too kind" another girl says.

When lunch is over I go to my next class. I gotta admit that lunch was actually kinda fun. We talked about a lot of things and it was fun. Who knew the popular group would be so welcoming to me.

After I go to all my classes I go to my locker and get my book bag. Nicolas comes to me and says " Come on Nicole"
"Your giving me a ride home?"
"Yeah. Come on"
"Okay I'm going"

We drive home and I ask Nicolas to come in. We go inside and I put my book bag away and Nicolas says " Hey let's go to the beach tomorrow "
"The beach tomorrow? "
"Yeah I'll bring my friends and you can bring Maddy and Matt"
"Sure"
"Aye. You wanna go get some ice cream?"
"Yes!" I say with my eyes widen.
"You like ice cream that much?"
"Yeah" I say shyly. "But we have to come back quickly because my parents are taking me to buy a new car" I say.
"Okay " he says and we go outside and we decide to walk to the ice cream ship which is 3 blocks away.

We go in the shop and Nicolas asks me " What flavor?"
"Cookies and Cream"
"2 Cookies and Cream" he says to the lady.
"Cone?" She says.
"Yeah. 2 scoops." He says.
She gives us the ice cream and I say thank you.

"Okay let's go" he says opening the door for me.

When we walk back to my house Nicolas holds my hand! Oh my god his hand is so big compared to mine. I look at our hands and than I look at him surprised.

"I want every boy that we see walking around know that your mine" he says smiling at me.
"it's not like I'm gonna get their attention"
"What?! Do you not know how sexy you are?!"
"Nicolas stop" I say laughing.
"You are. Your gorgeous"
"Thank you" I say shyly.

We get home and when we go inside and..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for continuing reading! Please vote for this book and comment if you have any suggestions. Let's keep up the votes!♡