Chapter 33

The picture above is the dress Nicole is wearing to the dinner. The song above is how Nicolas feels about Nicole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drive to the restaurant and when we get there we spot the Jones family sitting on a big table waiting for us. We head to the table and my parents greet Nicolas parents.

"Hello Mrs.Jones" I say as I softly hug her. "Nice to see you Mr. Jones" I say as we shake hands. We sit down and I sit next to Nicolas and he whispers in my ear "You look gorgeous"
I smile and whisper to his ear "Thanks babe. You look handsome"
He turns to me and smiles.

Our parents talk about their jobs , their background , family and themselves. After all the getting to know eachother chat we are finishing dinner and dad says "Who wants dessert!?" Everyone shouts "Me!" And we laugh. We call the waiter and everyone orders and I say "I want the chocolate cake with the sprinkles on top and some peanut butter ice cream on top of it"

When I order and the the waiter leaves Nicolas parents look at me wide eyed like I grew a thousand heads. "What?" I say smiling at them. "Do you always eat like this? " Mr. Jones asks.
"Yeah" I say laughing. "Where does all that food go? Because you are not fat" Mrs. Jones asks.

"Oh believe me she eats and and eats and never gets fat. She eats all she wants" Mom says. " I wish I was like that" says Nicolas sister. "No wonder every time we hang out she always eats junk food and I never see her gain weight" Nicolas says.

I laugh and suddenly Nicolas whispers in my ears "That food most all go to your butt and boobs but definitely not your stomach" my eyes widen and I playfully slap his arm and laugh.

"So Nicole do you play any sports?" Mrs. Jones asks.
"Well I'm gonna join the volley ball team"
"Really? I used to play volleyball in high school and I was also a cheerleader. You should come by my house one day and we can play volleyball. " she smirks and winks at me.
"Sure. I'll love to"

When we're done eating my parents insist in paying and so they pay and we get ready to go. We say our goodbyes and I hug Nicolas and he says he'll call me later.

We get home and I shower and I change in my pajamas. I go to Nicks room and say "So... what's up?"
"What you mean?"
"I saw you and Nicolas sister tonight. You were flirting" I say with a smirk. "Wha.. no I wasn't" he says.
"Come on don't lie"
"Okay fine. She was pretty cute and I kinda like her. She's nice and funny "
"I knew it" I smile.
"But... she has a boyfriend"
"She does?"
"Yup. We were talking about basketball and suddenly her boyfriends name comes up" he says annoyed. "Oh my god you play basketball? My boyfriend Chuck plays basketball too" he mocks. "That's what she said?" I ask.
"Yup" he sighs.
"Well-" he cuts me off and says "Look I don't want to talk about I wanna go to sleep so would you mind? " he says pointing at the door. "Alright. Good night Nick" I say softly and I close the door.
Well someone's on their period. Hahaha.

Next day (Saturday)

I wake up and Nicolas calls....

"Babe want me to pick you up?" Nicolas says.
"Pick me up?"
"Yes. Isn't the volleyball game today? You know the one where you play a game with the rest of the people and the coaches watch you and see if you can play? "
"Oh shoot! I forgot about that! Come pick me up please?"
"On my way" he says.

I hang up and get dressed. I hear a beep outside my window and I look out and see its Nicolas. I grab my bag and head downstairs.
"Honey breakfast? " mom says.
"Uhh." I stop running and quickly garb a toasted bread and say "Bye love you mom" I say as I take a bite from the bread and run out the door. Oh my god I'm gonna be so late!

"Hey" Nicolas says as I get on the car.
"Hey babe. Now drive please" I put my seat belt on and Nicolas says. "Well someone is in a hurry" he starts the car and we drive to school and as soon as we get there I get out the car and run inside.

Luckily I was in time for the game.

After the game.....

I drink water and I meet Nicolas outside in the parking lot and he's still waiting inside the car. "Hey how it go?" He says right after I get in. "Great. They said they will announce who made it tomorrow at school" I put on my seat belt and Nicolas starts the car. "Let's go to McDonald's! " I squeal. Nicolas laughs and says "Alrighty."

We go through the drive through and Nicolas says "What do you want baby?"
"McChicken , coke soda , and vanilla ice cream"
"Ookay" he says and turns and orders the food.

We decide to go to Nicolas house. We go up to his room and he says "Hey let's video games" "Video games?"
"Yeah why not? Come on" he pleads.
"Fine. I play video games but not that much I'm pretty sure you'll beat me" I say as I sit down.
"I definitely will" he turns on the TV and the game and sits next to me.

Let's see who's really gonna win.