Chapter 15

The picture above is how I imagine Nicoles house to look like.

"Wanna date?" He says with a cocky smirk on his face.
What? This hot piece of meat wants to date me? I just stare at him with my eyes widen and I just hear the same words in my head over and over....Wanna date? Wanna date? Wanna date?

"Think about it" he says winking at me and leaves the room.
Think about it? No I can't go out with him I like Nicolas......but I do have to get over him.....should I give it a try?

Next day ( Thursday)

"Come on baby" says dad as he takes my bags of clothes from the hospital. Today is the day I go back home and my foot is still broken but my cuts and bruises are healing. We get to car and drive home.

When we arrive dad and Nick take my bag to my room.
"Thanks guys" I tell them.
I go to my room and see more window and I quickly close it remembering what happened yesterday at the hospital. I start to organize the stuff that was in my bag. *buzz* I got a text from Jacob.

Hey baby girl how you are you doing? -Jacob

Hey I'm doing fine -Me

So what's your answer? -Jacob

About?... -Me

Don't play dumb.. -Jacob

Okay sorry but.... you said I could think about it -Me

You still thinking? -Jacob

Yes -Me

Okay tell me when your ready -Jacob

I open the text and I start thinking if I should or not. I need more time to think...

Matt brings me my school work and I start working on it with him because I'm going back tomorrow. I really don't want to see Nicolas tomorrow. I hope I don't run to him and I'm gonna try to sit far away from his lunch table.

Next day (Friday)

I wake up from school and start to get ready. I decide to wear a dress because of the cast on my leg.

I head downstairs for breakfast and Nick tells me he's taking me to school because my car is a hot mess since the accident. Mom and dad say they're taking me to buy a new one in the weekend.

Me and Nick arrive to school and I see Nicolas and his friends hanging in the student parking lot. Geez! He looking at me. Look at way Nicolas! Look away...

I go in and people keep asking what happened and they already want to write on my cast. So I let them.

I meet up with Matt and Maddy in lunch and I tell them everything and Matt immediately gets up to look for Nicolas but I grab his arm and say "Please don't. I just need a friend right now."
He looks at me and sighs and sits back down and hugs me.Maddy is also very supportive.

When school is over Nicolas walks up to me in my locker.
"Are you still gonna tutor me?" He says looking at me.
"I have to." I say as I shut my locker and walk away.
"Wait! Nicole.." he grabs my arm and turns me to face him.
"I am really sorry. I know it hurts you but it hurts me too. A lot."he says looking at me really emotionally.
"What do you want me to say? "
"Say that we can still be friends"
"It hurts too much. So we'll only see each other when I tutor you okay? Don't come look for me and I won't go looking for you"
I say walking away and this time he doesn't grab my arm.

Nicolas POV

She's right. It hurts to much. And if we don't see each other I'll be easier for me to get over her.

Nicole POV

I head to Nicks car and we drive home. When we arrive I sit on the couch waiting for Nicolas. I hear the bell ring and I open it and we go to my room and begin our lesson.

When our session is over he gets his books and puts them in his book bag and he's getting ready to go and I go to the bathroom.

Nicolas POV

Nicole's phone beeps.
"Oh she left her phone here" I whisper to myself.
I check to see who it was and it's Jacob and without hesitation I check the text. The text says:

Did you think about it ? -Jacob

Think about what? -Me

Are you playing dumb again?... did you think about dating me-Jacob.

Dating?!! Jacob asked her out?! Oh hell nah this nigga gonna end up in the hospital tonight. Why didn't she tell me? Well I could see why she wouldn't but...still!

Nicole comes out the bathroom and I turn around to face her holding her phone up. Looking at her with a serious expression.

Nicole POV

When I walk out the bathroom I see Nicolas holding my phone up and looking at me with a very serious expression.
"Jacob asked you out?"he says in an angry tone.
"What do you think your doing?" I say taking the phone from his hands and read the text. Oh no.
"He asked you out?! Answer me Nicole" he says very angrily.
"Yes" I say quietly.
"Did you say yes? " he says looking down.
"No. I haven't given him an answer yet"
"Are you gonna say yes?" He says with a soft voice still looking down.
"I don't know" he immediately looks up at me when I answered.
"Your actually thinking about it?"
"What do you want me to do huh? You want me to like you for the rest of my life when you don't even want to be with me? I need to move on" I say and than I walk away and when about to get out my room he says "So your gonna move on by dating him?"
I stop walking but don't turn around. After for like 3 seconds that he says that I continue walking out my room.

I decide to go for a walk. While I'm walking I'm debating if I should date him or not. Who should I chose? Nicolas could be the one and Jacob too. After 10 minutes of walking and thinking I made my decision.