Chapter 4

The guy up above is Nicoles guy best friend that is coming back from a business trip he went with his family since summer vacation and his name is Matt!

**********************************************************

The next thing I know is I'm on top of Nicolas. When I tripped I fell on top of him and he's looking at me with shock, anger and amusement in his eyes all at once. How embarrassing! We stay like this for about 2 minutes looking at each other and I feel my heart racing and I feel his heart racing in my chest too and I quickly get off of him.

Nicolas POV

She trips on the carpet and falls on top of me. I look up to see her and her cheeks are red filled with embarrassment. I feel her heart racing on my chest and I'm sure she feels mine too. She gets off but somehow I didn't want to have her away from me. I want her as close as I can have her.

Nicole's POV

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I promise i didn't mean to-"
"I'm fine Nicole " he says in a nice tone. I've never heard him talk on such a nice tone. As I'm too embarrassed to speak and keep looking at the floor he says " Let's get back to studying" and so we do.

Nicolas POV

She looks so embarrassed right now I gotta admit she looks pretty cute. 

What?!! What did I just say?!! Stop being so girly Nicolas!

Nicoles POV

When the tutoring lesson was over Nicolas leaves in his car and I stay finishing my homework I started with him. Today was a disaster! The first day of tutoring, this had to happen thanks to my clumsy self. 

Ugh, I have to stop being so freaking clumsy.

The next day I arrive at school and park my car and walk to the main entrance door and see Matt standing there smiling at me. I stand there for a second, in shock before I realize what is going on
Without thinking I run up to him and hug him and he picks me up and spins me around.So the guy I just attacked with a bear hug is Matt and he is my guy best friend. I've known him since Maddy , him and I were babies. Our parents are close friends so you could see how we would become best friends. He's like my second older brother and I'm like his little sister.

Nicolas POV

Who the hell is she hugging?! Does she have a boyfriend? Why haven't I ever seen him around? How can she recklessly just go and hug him like that? What is he to her? What is she to him? Why am I wondering all of these stupid questions? It's not even my business. I don't care...... But somehow I keep finding myself glancing over at them repeatedly.

Nicoles POV

"Hey Nicole" he says putting me down and smiling.
"Hey! I thought you were coming next week" I say excitedly because he was here and me and Maddy missed him sooo freaking much.
"Well my parents trip ended early" he shrugs.
"Oh my god! We have so much to catch up on" I say as we walk in the building. "Really? It's barely been 4 days since school started" he says surprised. "A lot can happen in 4 days Mister" i chuckle as we walk in. 

So we meet Maddy and they greet each other and I tell them what happened yesterday and I tell Matt everything that happened since school started too since he didn't know cause he wasn't here 'till than.

" If he ever does anything to you tell me ok? I don't care if he's the schools bad boy I'll show him not to mess with the schools sweetheart and especially not my best friend" he says winking. Matt is like my older brother,Nick ( always protecting me and worrying about me) that's probably why they get along so well.
"Thanks Matt" I say smiling at him.

Today when school is over I have to tutor Nicolas again. I hope today goes way better. Cause I can't take another bad day.

As me and Nicolas arrive at my house we go to my room and study. 20 minutes into the lesson, he interrupts,"So who's that guy you were talking to this morning?" He asks looking down at his book. "Umm. That was Matt" I reply, confused as to why he even cares and how he knows about him
"Who's Matt?"
"He's my best friend"
"But I thought Maddy was your best friend"he says, way too interested.
"What's with all the questions?" I ask looking at him.

Since he doesn't answer I get up to get a book I left across the room and suddenly...*grab* he grabs my wrist while he stands up and pushes me to wall. Holding my wrists at each side of my face and he's standing in front of me with his beautiful blue eyes looking at me. Both of us breathing heavily. 

He smirks and says " Just answer me"
I gulp and say " He's just my guy best friend"
He let's go and looks down at me and says " Don't think there's a special reason for what happened. Why bother when it's someone like you. I just want to know what kind of tutor I have" he says coldly. " I was never gonna think of anything anyways and there's no need to be mean , and someone like me? I believe every person is special in their own way even you because I know there's a good person inside and not the guy everyone else sees." I say and walk away.

Nicolas POV

I stand there shocked in her tone of voice and her words. How can she be so pure and innocent when we live in this shitty of a generation. How can she see through me like this when no one ever has? How does she achieve to have me asking questions to myself that will probably never get answered. She just leaves me so speechless. Especially when she stands up for herself like that she just looks amazingly....Gosh! What I am I thinking of?!

Nicoles POV

Later on Nicolas leaves and I feel relieved. The good news is that tomorrow is Friday and we decided that on Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays no tutoring classes. Also we exchanged our phone numbers so we can keep in touch about the days we are gonna get together for the tutoring classes. 

But for some reason, I want him to text me. But not about the tutoring.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey! What's up wattpaders?! 

So what did you think of the chapter? Honest opinion?

Give me feedback! I love hearing from you guys! 

Also, don't forget to....

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE and comment if you can!

#Strawberries

~ KAT