Chapter 26

The outfit on the right is for Wednesday and the left is for Thursday.

Next day (Wednesday)

I wake up and I get ready to school and I get a ride from Nick. I go to school and I keep wanting to go see Nicolas. I wonder how he's doing? The doctor said he can come back to school by tomorrow.

After school

I go to the hospital right after school and I take him his class work, homework , and notes and we both do our school work there and I help him. I'm so proud of him because they're gonna move him to a higher class because he's grades improved. I'm on the highest group and he needs to pass the class they're gonna put him in so he can be in the class I'm in.

"So your going back to school tomorrow? " I ask.
"Yeah" he says as he writes a summary.
"Maybe you should take another day off"
"No I wanna go"
"It's better if you just settle down at home and rest"
"Nicole....I'm going. End of conversation. "
I stay quiet and continue doing my work.

I don't want him to go tomorrow. He still needs rest. It's just been 2 days since it happened and he has a bruised rib he's gonna be in a lot pain.

Next day (Thursday)

I text Nicolas and I tell him I'll drive to school with Nick and that his mom should drop him off because he shouldn't be driving and he said ok.

I get to school and I see Nicolas and I go up to him and say hey.
"Hey" he says back.
"How you feeling?" I ask.
"I'm okay" he says smiling and he puts his arm around me.

We walk in and we go to our classes. Everyone keeps asking Nicolas what happened and I can tell it's bothering him.
So I walk up to them and say " Can you guys please stop asking. People keep asking and it bothers him so please stop asking"
They stay quiet and they leave and I say " Thank you"

"No matter the situation your always kind aren't you? " he says smiling. I smile and we walk to lunch.

After school

Me and Nicolas go to my house and we do our homework. When we're done we go to the living room and we watch TV and suddenly he lays down putting his head on my lap and he smiles at me and says "Let's make it official "
"Huh?" I say with my eyes widen.
"Let's go on a date on Monday"
"Monday?"
"Yup" he says as he smiles and I smile and I kiss his forehead.

We're gonna make it official. Oh my god! Where would we go?

Suddenly we get a call from Veronica and she says that we should go to the movies because everyone is gonna go and we say yes and they come and pick us up and we head to the movies.

We decide the movie we're watching and we buy popcorn , drinks candy , hotdogs and pizza. We go inside and we sit on the 5th row. Me and Nicolas sit next to each other and as we watch the movie when we're about to grab popcorn our hands touch and I feel the electricity with the slightest touch.

He looks at me and he smiles and grabs my hand. I love it when he grabs it because my hand is so small and his is big and I feel his warmth. We're watching a scary movie and I told them I didn't want to watch it because I don't like scary movies because I get scared easily.

When the demons face pops up I scream and everyone heard and I get red and Nicolas smiles and puts his arm around me and says it's " It's okay" and he kisses my head.

When we get out the movie we decide to go to the park. It's like 9:50 pm right now and it's dark but we still go. I quickly run for the swings. I love the swings hahaha. When I get on I try to swing but my feet don't reach the grass so when Nicolas notices it he comes and pushes me so I can swing and he says "Hold on tight"

We go home and when I get home I take a shower and go to sleep.