Chapter 40

Friday....

So today is prom so there was no school. Me and Maddy spend the whole day getting ready. We went to the spa at 1:00 pm to get skin care done , get our hair done , a full body massage , an extra foot massage since we're gonna be in heels the whole night and we had our nails done along with our toes. When we get out the spa it's already 3:00 pm.

So after the spa we went to eat at a restaurant. We got out the restaurant around 4:30 pm. After eating we went to Maddys house and got her stuff so we can start to get ready. We get to my house and we start to do our make up and after the makeup we dress up (picture above) and put on our heels. Prom starts at 8:00 pm and it's already 7:00 pm. Wow times flies so fast huh?

Oh and Maddy secretly made Nicolas and I to compete for Prom queen and king. While me and Maddy take pictures up in my room it's already 7:30 pm.

Mom and dad call me downstairs and Maddy goes first while I get my purse. When I go downstairs I see Nicolas and my parents waiting for me by the door. While I go down the stairs slowly mom and dad take pictures and Nicolas doesn't get his eyes off of me. He looks so hot dressed like that! Wow he looks just...wow.

Nicolas POV

When I see her go down the stairs my eyes lit up. She looks like a princess. My princess. She's so beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy ever.

Nicole POV

When I'm already downstairs Nicolas left arm snakes around my waist. Mom and Dad take pictures of us and when they're done it's eight o' clock. Maddy and Matt also leave after mom takes pictures of us. Me and Nicolas go outside after our photo shoot we had with my parents.

When I go outside I see a black limo. I gasp when I see it and Nicolas chuckles and opens the door for me to slide in. When we're already inside Nicolas says....
"You look beautiful" he whispers in my ear as he places his hand on top of mine.
I smile and than I say "You look handsome "
He smiles at me and gives me a peck on the cheek.
"I see your wearing the necklace I gave you" he says as he points at it.
"Yeah. I see your wearing the watch I gave you" I say as I point it.
He looks down looking at it smiling and says "Yeah"

This night is gonna be amazing. When we get there we slide out the limo. We walk in the gym and we hear loud music , like really loud.

Nicolas goes to get us fruit punch and I wait for him. When he comes back I take a sip. As soon as I finish taking a sip he quickly says "Let's dance"
I laugh and say "Okay"
We dance to a slow song. Nicolas puts his right hand on my waist and I put my left hand on his shoulder and with my right and with his left we hold hands. After half the song passes I rest my head on his chest and he rests his head on top of mine.

After we dance to one more song Nicolas suddenly gets on stage and says....
"Nicole! Baby I wrote this for you!" (Play the song above)
He starts singing and as soon as I hear the lyrics my heart beats really fast and my face heats up and it brings tears to my eyes. Everyone is looking at me and they move as I walk closer to the stage. When I get in front of the stage , Nicolas bends down and grabs my hand as he sings.

He stands back up still holding my hand and walks me all the way to the stairs to get on the stage. When I get on the stage he walks me back to where he was standing. He's no longer faces the audience , he's now facing me. He grabs my right hand and leads it to his neck wrapping it around. I also do the same with the left arm as Nicolas puts his left hand on my hip. After he's done singing everyone claps and cheers as he kisses my lips softly with love.

We get off the stage and Nicolas grabs my right hand and leads me out the gym and into the hall. "Where are we going?" I ask as he's in front of me still leading me somewhere.
He ignores me and keeps pacing down the hall.

A few seconds later we're in the lunch room.
"Why are we here?"
He ignores me once again and grabs me by the shoulders placing me as if he wanted me on some kind of perfect spot.

As he does this I remember we're exactly on the same spot we were when we first met. What is he planning to do?
After he's done placing me on the spot I was when I met him , he places himself where he was when we met.

Suddenly he kneels down on one knee (proposal style) and takes out a small black box. Oh no... is he going to -

"Nicole Jefferson... will you do me the honor to marry you?" He says as he opens the black box. When he opens it I see a gorgeous diamond ring. When I look back at him and see his eyes you can see he has so many emotions on his eyes. You can easily tell.
"Nicolas.... I - " when Nicolas sees I'm unable to finish my sentence he says " Look we don't have to get married soon. We can get married when your ready but..... I want this night to be special and I've been thinking and.... I do want to spend the rest of my life with you." He smiles and I'm already tearing up.

"Yes. Yes I'll marry you" I say in a soft voice.
He smiles and I see a tear fall from his eyes as he gets the ring out and puts it on my finger. I am officially the most lucky woman ever.

He stands up and looks at me with teary eyes and pulls me into a hug. After we pull away we kiss. He gives me a peck after peck after peck on the mouth. I smile and I let my tears fall as he does too.

I dry his cheeks and he does the same to me. I've been writing a song for a long time. I think I'm gonna sing it for him today.