Chapter 30

I wake up and I'm still wrapped in Nicolas arms and I look up to see his face and he is still asleep. Wow he looks like an innocent child when we sleeps like that. "Done staring?" He says with his eyes still closed. I blush and quickly look away and say "Sorry"
"It's fine sweetheart" he kisses my forehead and I smile as I get up.

"I'm gonna go cook breakfast ok?" I say as I put on my slippers.
"Sure"
When I'm in the kitchen I put my hair in two braids at the sides and wash my hands. I start looking at the fridge and I get the eggs out.

I start to cook the eggs and I decide to make pancakes. I get the pancake mix and I start making it. I'm so glad I can multi-task. I start to lower the fire on the pancakes and I continue to make the eggs. Suddenly muscular arms wrap around my waist and I turn my head and he kisses me (picture above) and to be able to kiss him back I get on my tiptoes.

"Smells good babe" Nicolas says as he looks at the food.
"Thanks. Want some bacon?"
"Sure" he grabs some bacon and helps me cook.
"OK the eggs are done cooking" I say as I turn the fire off and get some fruit out of the fridge.

"I'm gonna make some fruit salad." I say as I cut the fruit.
"Okay. I'm done making the bacon"
We put all the food on the table and start eating. Gosh I'm so hungry I could eat all this by myself and not give none to Nicolas hehehe.

As soon as I sit down I devour the food really fast. I hear Nicolas chuckle and I look up and say "What?" "You look adorable when you eat like that" he says smiling at me. I roll my eyes and smile at the same time and continue eating.

When I'm done eating I lean back on the chair and sigh in satisfaction. Nicolas chuckles and says "Come on I'll take you home and get ready for school we're gonna be late"
"Oh my god school!" I say as I get up and run upstairs to grab my stuff.

"Ready? " Nicolas asks.
"Yes"

We drive to my house and Nicolas waits for me to get ready and when I'm ready I go outside where Nicolas is waiting for me.

After school....

When school is over and we're driving to go to my house I say "I want you to meet my parents" as soon as I say that he stops the car in the middle of the road and the cars behind us beep.

"What?" He says nervously.
"I mean you met them already when I got my car but they thought you were a friend so now I want them to meet you as my - "
"Boyfriend" he finishes my sentence and I nod.
"Today?" He asks as he starts driving.
"Yes please"
"What time?"
"6:00 pm" I say as I smile widely and when he sees that he smirks.

"What if they don't like me?" He asks worriedly.
"They will love you I promise" I say as I kiss his cheek and he smiles.
"Okay than I'll be there at 6:00 pm"
"Great " I say as I get off from the car as soon as we get to my house.

When I get home I tell my parents I want them to meet Nicolas.
"Mom. Dad. I have a boyfriend" I say shyly.
"A what now?" My dad says.
"A boyfriend and I want you guys to meet him"
"Sure when?" My mom asks.
"Today at 6:00 pm"
"Okay I'm gonna run to the grocery store ok?" Says mom as she gets her keys.
Dad hasn't said anything. I hope this isn't a disaster.

I go up to my room and text Nick to come too and he says he'll be here. Mom gets back from the store and starts to make the food while I dress up.

When I'm done dressing up I go downstairs and help my mom cook as she and dad go upstairs to dress up. It's already 5:24 pm and Nick finally comes and he goes to his room to get ready for dinner.

Me and Nick go to the dining table and put all the plates and forks with napkins.

I'm nervous. I hope they won't interrogate him. I really hope this night is a success.

Mom puts the food on the table and when we're done we wait in the living room and suddenly......

*Ding Dong* the door bell rings.