Chapter 34

Guys the song above is korean so if you guys dont want to play it its fine but if you do , you should read the lyrics above (its in english).

When we're about to start to play Nicolas picks me up and sits me between his legs (picture above). I smile and he smiles at me and than we begin the game. We're playing Black cops. As soon as we start I widen my eyes on how good he can play.

He looks down at me and says "What? Scared to beat me?"
I immediately turn my eyes back to normal and look at the screen and say "Nope". Nicolas scoffs and I roll my eyes.

We start playing and damn it he's beating me! He laughs at me and I say "I'll beat you" " How much do you wanna bet I'll win" he says. "When I win your gonna be my slave for 1 month"
"When I win your gonna be my slave for 1 month" I say.
"Alright. Fair enough."

"Ohhh! Ohhhh!!! Yesss!!!! I won!!!!!" I say sitting up and not leaning on his chest anymore.
"Fuck!" He says as he slams his hand on the couch.
I get up and say "Now you have to be my slave! " I mock and he stands up making an evil smirk and picks me up.
"Wha- no! Nicolas not .... again!!! Hahhaha" I say as I laugh. He's tickling me god damn it! He laughs and puts me on his bed and tickles me more. "Oh no!!! Nicolas please!! Nicolas!!!" I laugh and he sits on my hips and tickles me more. "Let me breath!!" I say through my laugh. He stops tickling me and while I gasp for air and he stares at me and suddenly he kisses me.

Wow. This kiss just wow. He kisses me roughly and passionately. Suddenly he shoves his tongue down my throat and starts touching me and gets his shirt off. Oh no. Dont tell me he wants to.... "Oh Nicole your so fine" he says as he starts to kiss me again.

I quickly push him away and sit up. I sigh and he says "Wha- what's wrong?" He says.
"I- I'm - I'm not ready" I say shyly as I stutter.
He runs his hand through his hair and sighs.
"I - I'm sorry....... God damn it I'm so sorry. I should've asked before doing all of this"
"Nicolas look at me " I say as I cup his cheeks with my hands. "It's okay. I just need more time that's all"
He nods and puts his shirt back on.

Next day (Monday)....

I drive to school in my car and I park on the student parking lot. I walk inside and I see Nicolas but I decide to not approach him right now. So I head to my locker and get my stuff for 1st period.

I sit on my desk and when class is over they announce the people who made the volleyball team. I head to my locker and when I open it they start to announce.

"Goodmorning students. I will be announcing who made the girls volleyball team."

She starts saying the names and I wait for my name.
"And Nicole Jefferson" she says.
Oh my gosh! I made it!!!
"Yesss!!!" I say loudly making everyone in the hall look at me. Ooops. I smile shyly and say "Sorry"

When I'm walking to my next class muscular arms snake around my waist. "Congrats beautiful" I hear Nicolas whisper on my hear. I turn around and say "Thanks"

After school......

I have my first practice today so I head to the gym and all the girls who made it to the team head to the locker room. When we get to the locker room we start to change in to comfortable clothes to practice. I wear black yoga pants and a white T-shirt. We go out to the gym and meet our coach.

"Hello girls. My name is Monica Archibald. You can call me coach Archibald. We're gonna practice Mondays and Wednesdays. These 2 weeks we're gonna learn all about the rules about volleyball and during that time I need you guys to buy your equipment. " Coach Archibald says as she pass out a piece of paper with a list of the equipment we need.

"After the 2 weeks of learning the rules we're gonna get to the real practice. So we're gonna dedicate today in knowing each other. In this team we're gonna need teamwork. So we need to be comfortable with each other. Also you guys need to get to know each other not just me. So let's sit on the floor making a circle and we're gonna go around and your gonna say your full name , your age , your year and a characteristic you love about your self"

We go around in a circle and now it's my turn.
"My name is Nicole Jefferson , I'm 17 , I'm a junior and one characteristic I love about myself is......my passion"

We start learning the rules and stuff and next thing I know practice is over. I drive home and when I get there I go up to my room and find Nicolas waiting for me.

"Hey baby how was practice? " he says standing up from my couch.
"Uh good" I close the door and put my bag down. He smiles and grabs me by the waist and leans in and is about to kiss me but I move my head the other way.
"What's wrong?" He says looking at me concerned.
"Nothing" I say looking back at him.
He leans again to kiss me but I move my head away.
"Okay. There's obviously something wrong. What is it?" He says as he lets me go.

I stay quiet and look down at the floor.
"Is it because of what almost happened yesterday? " he says.
"I - I just.... I'm sorry. Can you just..." I say rubbing my eyes and move away from the door. "Yeah" he says as he gets out my room and closes the door.