Chapter 44

Wedding day ♡

Yup that's right. Today I get married. Today my last name changes. Today it's the day it all changes. If your wondering no , I'm not nervous. Well a little. We just arrived to Paris and it's 9:00 am and the wedding starts at 5:00 pm. We go to the place we're getting married early to get everything going. The chef start to make the food and desserts. We put the tables and the chairs and everything else yesterday. Today we just have to put the food , plates , and flowers. Everyone does that stuff while I get ready. The wedding specialist does my hair , make up and my nails. We pay her and she leaves. I put my dress on and veil and heels. When everything is ready including me it's already 4:30 pm. The guest are staring to come. I have not gotten out this room since this morning and I haven't seen Nicolas. I wonder if he's nervous. When it's 4:55 pm I come out and make my way to the altar.

(Start the song) Dad walks me down the aisle slowly at the beat of the music and all the guest have their eyes on me but my eyes are glued to Nicolas as his are to me. He looks so handsome. Soon enough we're at the altar. Dad hands my hand to Nicolas and Nicolas smiles and takes my hand. He walks me up the stairs slowly and get next to him. We let go of grabbing each other's hand and I hold my flowers and he puts his hands behind his back.

The priest says all the stuff they normally say and he finally says...
"Nicolas Jones do you take Nicole Jefferson as your beloved wife?" "Yes , I do"
"Nicole Jefferson do you take Nicolas Jones as your beloved husband? "
"Yes , I do"
We put on our rings and the priest says
"The broom may kiss his bride"
Me and Nicolas turn to face each other and he puts my veil over my head and he takes both of my hands and leans down to kiss me. As soon as we kiss we hear the crowd cheering and clapping for us. We pull away with our foreheads resting on each other and smile. We turn around and they tell me to throw the flowers and I do. I turn around and throw the flowers and when I turn around to see who caught them I see that Maddy caught them. I smile and she runs to me and hugs me.
"Congrats Mrs. Jones"
"Mrs. Jones...." I say looking at Nicolas. He smiles and kisses me.
"Congratulations sweetheart! " mom says as she pulls me into a hug.
"Thank you mom I love you"
"I love you too baby"
After everyone congratulates me and Nicolas , they play music for me and him to dance on the dance floor. (Play the song over if it ended).

We walk over over the wooden dance floor and we dance like in those fairy tale movies where the prince and princess dance in the ball. But this time is not a fairy tale....this time it's real. I'm so happy me and him are together. I love him so much. I can't even explain it. I love him so so so very much.

"I love you" I say as I cry of happiness.
"Oh baby I love you too" he says as his eyes get teary.
"I can't believe that the day we met on the cafeteria led to this. That little accident led to this. I love you so much Nicole. You have no idea how much. Your my whole world. You make me whole. Your the other half I desperately need. I love you so much"
"I love you too Nicolas " I say as I cry my eyes out.
"I really do love you. I love you a lot. I'm so happy I was so clumsy that day. I'm so glad I agreed to tutor you. I love you Nicolas. I love you so much. I love you too much." We stop dancing and he cups my cheeks with his hands and kisses my forehead and dries my tears.

We all head to the dining area and grab a plate to get our food. We decided we should have a buffet so that people can eat all they want and grab the amount they want. After me and Nicolas get our food we sit down and start eating. We sit down with our parents and siblings. While they talk Nicolas leans closer to me and whispers in my ear "Are you ready for tonight?" I gulp down hard and loud and blush bright red.
"Nicole sweetheart are you okay? Mom asks. Nicolas chuckles and I nod shyly.

After we eat I go inside to the little house we rented for today and change my clothes and get my suit case for our honey moon and head outside. When I go outside Nicolas and Nick take my stuff and place them in the car. I say my good byes to everyone and say sorry that they have to clean everything. Me and Nicolas slide in the back seat and the chauffer starts to drive.

We head to the airport to go to Hawaii. We slide out the car and get our suit cases and go inside. We wait for our plane to be called and in 7 minutes they call it. Me and Nicolas get up from our seat and give our tickets to the woman and we head inside the plane. Me and Nicolas sit next to each other. I sit on the end next to the window and Nicolas next to me and in the other chair luckily no one sits there.

When we get there we call a taxi to take us to the place we're staying in. It's a vacation house in front of the beach. It was quite expensive but worth it. We organize our clothes in the closet and after that we eat. I wash the dishes and when I'm done I feel Nicolas arms around my waist and kisses down my neck. Oh god. He spins me around and kisses my lips passionately and softly. He pulls away and whispers in his deep husky voice "I'll be in the bed"

*GULP*