The Beginning.

By 2036 the human race has advanced in Technology, Medical Studies, and most of all Weapons. I remember when conflicts first began, I was very young then, I would watch the news in the evening with my Father when he returned home from work. Wars eventually broke out in every country and unbeknownst to us, the hate and gore was fueling the Devil's plans to escape from Hell.

The Demons came first, they pillaged our towns and killed the weak. My Father owned a successful publishing company so we were given protection. The Demons created a sort of caste system where the richer you were before the more powerful you are now. My Father had to renounce his title as CEO and it was given to our new Protector, Demon King Belial. He was the second created Demon after the Devil, when he became our Protector we became a part of the Elite 6, comprised of 6 of the most powerful and wealthy Families in Europe. Every family has a protector and when you are assigned one you gain coloured Sigils-which are used for magic-upon your wrist showing your status and your Protectors name.

After the First year under Demon rule the world had settled into its new nocturnal routine, which was to accommodate the Demons sensitivity to light. The demons controlled everything and we humans worked under them. My Mother, Brother, and I , as well as the rest of the Elite 6 were almost unaffected. My Brother and I attended school as normal-with the exception of our new Demon teachers and Demon studies-and we would come home at the end of the night to my mother cooking. The only difference was my Father returned home from work with Belial and now everyone feared us.

In the second year things changed again. The Devil was freed from Hell and came to claim his throne in the Mortal world.