The Dinner.

I followed Lucifer into the Crypt and through the extensive hallways until we reached the dining room. Of course everyone was seated and the very far end of the room.

Lovely.

Lucifer took his seat at the head of the table and of course, I was stuck sitting in between Sirzechs and Rias.

Kill myself.

I sat on the very edge, as far from Sirzechs as possible. Everyone was engaged in some sort of conversation that I had no care about until I heard my name.

"Brother, what sort of Demon to you suppose Kora is?" He turned and gave me a once over, "perhaps lust."

  "What are you talking about?" I asked as the food was being served.

  "Well, every Demon embodies one of the Seven Deadly Sins, for example I embody Pride, Lucifer embodies Wrath, Rias embodies Gluttony. I was simply wondering what Sin you will take on when you are turned." Sirzechs said from next to me. 

  I gave Lucifer a 'what the actual fuck?' Look and waited for him to elaborate.

  "Brother? Have you not told her?" He feigned surprise.

  "No, I did not want to cause her any worry." Lucifer said.

  "Well, I'm quite throughly worried now, so you might as well tell me. Bad news goes better if a full stomach anyway." I replied.

  Lucifer sighed heavily and ran his hand over his face, "do you remember when I told you you had power that a normal human didn't? Yes, well, that is because you have Demon blood coursing through your veins, why? I do not know, but you do and it is very powerful. It is why your eye is gold, the only other Demon whom has gold eyes is me, it signifies my power. Regular Demons have no colouring in their iris it is only black, brown is above that, and above that is hazel, then green, then blue, and then gold." He explained and I looked at the Demons around me and assessed this newfound information.

"So, it also correlates with their skin colour?" I asked,

"Yes, Aγάπη μου, you learn quickly." I smiled a bit at his praise.

  Perhaps it is time for dessert, we need to lighten this mood." Rias chimed in and I was grateful because I couldn't wait for dessert.

  The chef brought out some fantastic looking Chocolate cake and I immediately shoved it down my throats and went back for seconds. Lucifer chuckled at this but he was the one missing out on this exquisite delicacy.

  "That is enough for you, shall we go back to the cat house?" My entire body immediately perked up and I scrambled to the door,

  "Can we?" I asked with a huge grin and he nodded following behind me.

  "I am sorry for not telling you before, my brother can simply be an insufferable bastard at times." Lucifer spoke.

  "It's alright, I know I have a lot to learn about the Demon world and what my new life will be like."

  "I shall try to make it as easy and painless as I can, Aγάπη μου, but I cannot promise you will go entirely without pain during the process. It is necessary for you to harness the power you have been given and in order to do so, you must become a Demon. There are quite a few advantages to it I do suppose, you will be virtually immortal and when you do turn, you'll be able to bear children, if you wanted to that is. Although I'm not entirely sure you couldn't in this form, we do not know much of anything on human and Demon mating as it is so uncommon. I've always had an affinity for the uncommon." Lucifer looked down upon me and smiled.

  I stared at him for a moment before I brought his head down to mine so I could place a kiss on his lips. We pulled away and we entered the cat house.

  "I really, really, really, love it here." I said and happily sat down.