The Dream.

I stared into his molten gold eyes for a brief moment, trying to process his words, and everything went black.

---

Lucifer picked her up and carried her unconscious body back to his castle, and he asked one of his most trusted guards to prepare for the marking ceremony.

  "Soon we will be together." Lucifer said and gently kissed her delicate neck, feeling her pulse underneath his lips.

He placed her on the alter and lit the candles surrounding them, she slowly began waking up.

---

I heard a foreign tongue being spoken and carefully opened my eyes to meet with his again, with Lucifers. My mind began swimming, I tried to look around at my surroundings but I was strapped to a cold stone alter. Lucifer began speaking louder and I felt a burning sensation rising in my neck and shoulders, I tried to yell, but nothing came out. I arched my back off the stone and clawed at the restraints, it felt as though I was on fire. I let out a blood curdling scream and tears poured out of my eyes. Lucifer grabbed a crimson silk cloth and placed it over my eyes before casting a spell of sleep upon me.

"We can be together soon, I was not anticipating finding you so soon, preparations need to be finished." He ran his hands over her new Sigils and removed her Protectors mark, she was his now.

Kora's new Sigil is pictured above and I am so sorry for the late update! Exams have been killing me! I will update much more frequently now, if you have any comments or suggestions please leave them below!